Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO OUTPUT TYPE STATUS IS 'NOT PROCESSED'

veera5375
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Guide me on below issue which I am getting in production environment.

Requirement:- Some times when POs are created withour OUTPUT TYPE in MESSAGES tab. So I have developed a Z Program for those POs to add output type.

Z Program Explanation:-  POs from EKKO table and compare them with NAST table entries. Here, I am taking only POs which are not there in NAST                                                          table. and then get the OUTPUT type from customization via a function module 'ME_MESSAGES_FIND'. After that adding                                                            the OUTPUT TYPE with function module 'RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE_SINGLE' . and then process it by using a function                                                                  module 'WFMC_MESSAGES_PROCESS' )

Issue :- OUTPUT TYPE is adding successfully by using this Z Program. But OUTPUT TYPE adding with  'NOT PROCESSED' status. Here, Mediuam is FAX

Plz. let me know if any one wanted more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Veera

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veera, once you added the o/p type, did you check the FURTHER DATA tab to check how this o/p is going to get processed? Does it say "send with periodic job" or "with applications own transaction". If yes, you might want to add it as "send immediately".

This will process the o/p immediately when commit happens on the PO.

Hope this solves the issue, if not let us know what you find.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I found issue as Logical destination in COMMUNICATION TAB is not populating. so this causes the OTF to PDF format issue so sy-sburc eq 1.

Regards,

Veera