cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Data not showing on Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just rolled out the SAP to different countries. When I am checking the COPA Reports through KE30, it's not showing those Co. Codes but I can see in all the Sales documents, COPA documents were created.

I tried rebuilding the summarization level in QA for testing purpose (before I do in PRD) but even in QA, the reports are not showing the data.

Can anyone please let me know how to resolve this issue? Your time and help will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Niki Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki Shah,

If you have the option of creating new form, then while creating characteristic value, for company code click on variable on check box and assign "from company code" and "to company code" values. I think this should work. While executing the report, you will have the option to select your company codes.

Regards,

Keshava Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Sorry for delayed message but was travelling...

I tried the same and still getting nothing. I also created new form & report and still there are no data displayed..

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks,

Niki Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start with a report with no filtering, KE24 or even SE16, Then build a report and add your characteristics that you want to report on one by one.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the Co code is hardcoded in the report form (KE35).. i.e. if you are not seeing the option to enter a comp code on the selecion screen, that means the co code is hard coded inside the form

Another reason - choose correct record type / period

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the reply.... I checked it and Co. Codes are not hardcoded. And, also the periods are correct any everything seems to be correct.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestion.

Regards,

Niki Shah

suryavarma_co
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niki Shah,

As Mr Ajay Maheshwari has said...the Problem should be with the form...do onething..goto Tr Code KE36..and from the Menu--->Extras---> Overview..Check if there is Co Code Value in any of the Tab...if you find nothing then goto KE33 and See if Co Code Value is given in the Characteristics Tab of the Report.

If you dont find even after that...then build a new report with a new form and check..

Best Regards

Surya