cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error PR to SRM - eSOA (PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a problem and would like know if someone can help me.

I'm configurating the scenario eSOA to transfer the PR from SRM.

On T-code SWETYPV I created the follow entry:

I activated the BADI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.

But, when I create the  purchase requisition any workflow is triggered.

Missing some setting? I followed the manual Service Procurement Classic 7.02.

Release:

ECC: SAP APPL 606

SRM: SRM SERVER 702

Kind regards,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhan,

Can you please give us the code you have in the two methods of the BADI?

I will give you some tips, that were not included in the very helpful SAP NOTE 1263876:

1. No workflow event will be triggered if you transfer PRs automatically via CPPR. Workflow is triggered when you pull PRs from CPPR application in SAP SRM.

2. You must have activated next BFs: ESOA_OPS01; LOG_ESOA_OPS2; LOG_MM_CI_1; LOG_MM_CI_2; LOG_MM_CI_3; LOG_MM_P2PSE_1; LOG_MM_P2PSE_2.

3. If you plan to run CPPR without PI, you must guide by SAP NOTE 1268336 and configure all the same scenarios of PI but also, you must have active BF no ECC e SRM FND_SOA_REUSE_1.

4. Register the queue MMPUR_BUS2105* no SAP ECC.

5. Queues are executed like INBOUND QUEUES, althought we imagine they are OUTBOUNT QUEUES.

Hope it helps,

Reward points if usefull.

Sebastian Garofalo.

sebastian.garofalo@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian, thanks for the tips.

Let´s go...

Can you please give us the code you have in the two methods of the BADI?

I implemented the BADI with the codes of example:

In the first method (IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE) this code is:

In the second method (IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE) this code is:

Note: I suspected that when I saved a PR the BADI was not called. I put a loop for the test and had confirmation. When I execute a copy for any PR the first method is called, but nothing happens. When I saved the PR, none method is called. At no time the second method was called.

1. No workflow event will be triggered if you transfer PRs automatically via CPPR. Workflow is triggered when you pull PRs from CPPR application in SAP SRM.

I don't understand, to transfer PR for the SRM don't work like POs? (CL_SE_PUR_PO_WF_OUT). Say, when a PO is saved, automatically a workflow is trigged and the XML is fired for PI. With PR don't work the same method? How I pull PRs?

2. You must have activated next BFs: ESOA_OPS01; LOG_ESOA_OPS2; LOG_MM_CI_1; LOG_MM_CI_2; LOG_MM_CI_3; LOG_MM_P2PSE_1; LOG_MM_P2PSE_2.

The business functions are activated.

3. If you plan to run CPPR without PI, you must guide by SAP NOTE 1268336 and configure all the same scenarios of PI but also, you must have active BF no ECC e SRM FND_SOA_REUSE_1.

I'm working with integration via PI.

4. Register the queue MMPUR_BUS2105* no SAP ECC.

The queue are registred on SMQR.

5. Queues are executed like INBOUND QUEUES, althought we imagine they are OUTBOUNT QUEUES.

Ok, I checked all.

Kind regards,

Dhan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dhan,

Only the first method will be called if you have set to automatically transfer the PR, the other one is just able if you does not choose to automatically transfer.

1. PRs does not work like Purchase Order Output.

In the creation, the PR is flagged for CPPR external sourcing. Then, when you finished your release strategy you will notice that a new item tab is created. This item tab has information about the transfer and the acceptance for sourcing in SAP SRM.

2. Great.

3. Ok, i will give you some tips for PI.

4. Look well, SAP Guide talks about a queue name MMPURS_BUS2105_* but the real one is namedd MMPUR_BUS2105*, please correct it in the SMQR transaction. A plus "s" could make your queues stopped for a long.

5. No queues was created? Ok.

New tips:

6. Go into SPROXY transaction, if an error about ESR occur, please talk with your basis team to make ESR Proxy RFC connection to PI Repository.

7. Go to transaction SLDAPICUST and verify it is complete and working well.

8. SM21 always show errors about the status of the background calls in the creation of your PROXY.

9. Does your PO output scenario work fine?

10. SXMB_ADM and SXMSIF are properly configured?

Hope it helps.

Please mark answers like helpful, so if someone is having the same problems it will be more visible.

Kind Regards,

Sebastián Garófalo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sebastian,

I need that the PRs are transfer automatically from SRM. The method was called are is IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE. This is correct so? Reminding that no call on save PR and yes when entrie on ME51N.

4. Look well, SAP Guide talks about a queue name MMPURS_BUS2105_* but the real one is namedd MMPUR_BUS2105*, please correct it in the SMQR transaction. A plus "s" could make your queues stopped for a long.

I corrected the queue for MMPUR_BUS2105*.

6. Go into SPROXY transaction, if an error about ESR occur, please talk with your basis team to make ESR Proxy RFC connection to PI Repository.

No erros occurs about ESR on SPROXY.

7. Go to transaction SLDAPICUST and verify it is complete and working well.

8. SM21 always show errors about the status of the background calls in the creation of your PROXY.

No error

9. Does your PO output scenario work fine?

Yes. Here I will not go work with this scenario, but I tested and de workflow is trigged with sucessful and XML was generated.

I will not go work with SUS this time.

10. SXMB_ADM and SXMSIF are properly configured?

On SXMB_ADM are queues are registrated but in SXMSIF are blank. should I configure?

Regards,

Dhan

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dhan,

You should configure.

Last, no SM21 or ST22 error are displayed in ECC?

If everything I told you it is OK, SXI_MONITOR should have XMLs created. (After SMQ2 queues gets processed in ECC).

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sebastian,

With your tips my problem was solved.

Kind regards,

Dhan

0 Kudos

Hello Dhan,

My requirement also similar to yours. My SRM XML are getting below error.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sri

Answers (0)