SAP for Chemicals Discussions
Ignite conversations about maximizing efficiency, enhancing safety, and innovating in the chemicals industry with SAP. Start a discussion today.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials defined Storage Location in Material Master is not coming while doing GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I witness a strange issue regarding system is not allowing to receive X material in its defined storage location in material master(MRP view 2).

There is no other Sloc maintained neither in PO nor in Outline Agreement. I checked the Table too for ensuring the existence of the Sloc.But surprisingly all perfect.

User is getting the message while receiving "Invalid material for tank".In my case material is liquid and keep in Tanks.Here each tanks is considered as Sloc.

Can you tell me am i leaving any check point? Unable to understand the system behavior regarding the Sloc issue.

regards

Zeenat Rehana

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can you tell me in which field have you maintained the storage location in MRP2 tab, is it "Storage loc. for EP" . if yes then check the same has been copied to the PR/PO or not. if not then check it may be redetermined in your sales order . due to some other config. 

Regards

Pitabash

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can you tell me in which field have you maintained the storage location in MRP2 tab, is it "Storage loc. for EP" . if yes then check the same has been copied to the PR/PO or not. if not then check it may be redetermined in your sales order . due to some other config. 

Regards

Pitabash

former_member184420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zeenat,

Are you able to provide some more information so that we can help solve your issue?

Thanks Pitabash Behera for your efforts!