cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm facing an issue in consignment process; here I have a stock of 3 in system under consignment but while check the availability system show 0, I have checked there is no open order except my order.

Please guide me how create a delivery.

Regards,

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for Input, I have solved the above issue.

// Nagesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

May ,I know ,How you have solved this Problem ?

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Make this your habit to update the proper solution on thread so that all readers can understand the issue and its solution. Please share the solution.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First let me say sorry to delay for reply.

I'm explain clearly now.

I'm facing problem in CI only, I have created CI order with ref of Proforma with 8 qty here system confirm only 5 qty even though I have stock in system relevant to this sales order consignee.

and I just see the availability in system, when I'm click on availability button it's takes me to co06 screen and here system is showing some other sales order which has been issued and billed.

I think the available stock in system blocked by issued sales order(completed one),this is really stranger to me how to solve this please help me.

// Nagesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

When I'm click on availability button it's takes me to co06 screen and here system is showing some other sales order which has been issued and billed.

I think the available stock in system blocked by issued sales order(completed one),this is really stranger to me how to solve this please help me.

This means ,The availability stock was confirmed by one sales order and for this, sales order also ,you did delivery and billing .

Options : Upload stock in your plant or else cancel Invoice ,reverse PGI,remove Delivery and Sales order . 

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Simply check the MB51 with all relevant input, that will give you an idea, how and where stocks transactions happened,

Thanks;

Mahesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I hope you are creating consignment issue order for the same for against which material is in consignment stock. You can check this in MMBE by double clicking the material.

If this is for same customer and still system not confirming stock then please check in scope of check screen which combination system is taking into consideration for availability check. It should be

02 Individ.requirements

AW SD order; consignment

For your information in consignment process system checks availability for customer material specific.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

Interesting point! Thank you!

I hope you are creating consignment issue order for the same for against which material is in consignment stock. You can check this in MMBE by double clicking the material.

Won't the customer send / give a "PO" note, with what material, what quantity, date of delivery etc. based on this note, the order entry staff (of the company) creates an order (CI or any other type of sales document type).

Also customer and order entry staff know (or should know) what materials are in the consignment warehouse.

(above are) Comments based on real-time business processes and practices!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you sir. Yes you are right and you have shared a real business scenario. I just wanted the OP to cross check because I dont know he knows this or not.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope before posting this, you should be aware of consignment process.  It starts from KB > LF > F8> KE > LF > F2.  In each and every stage, you should refer the respective preceding document and I am not sure, whether you follow this standard process.  From your comments, if I understood correctly your issue is in consignment issue, system has not confirmed the stock which should not ideally happen, if you are trying to create Consignment Issue order with reference to F8 proforma

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your post!

I have some questions, could you please reply to them?

system has not confirmed the stock which should not ideally happen, if you are trying to create Consignment Issue order with reference to F8 proforma

From the perspective of doing activities in SAP, after getting a day's (e.g.) requirement from client, w.r.t. CI process; how would the user enter these orders in SAP?

(creation with ref. to F8?)

How would user know which billing document to consider?

How would user know that a particular billing document (proforma) is already used, as reference document?

During CF, the user can create multiple proforma billing documents (F8), how would "unavailability" of stock be addressed by following your suggestion?

Added: Creating CI order with ref. to F8, could help in not entering manually all the input data.

Getting the pricing etc. information from the proforma in to the CI order. etc.

Would it address the "Unavailability issue"?

To address the "unavailability of stock", SAP has given the availability check field in the schedule line category, in the CI process!

Message was edited by: T W

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I have face this issue while reconciling, which standard report can I use for reconciliation of consignee stock.

Ex : I have create Consignment Fill-up to X customer of 20 qty. in the above qty I've billed 10 qty, now remaining 10 qty when I'm trying to issue system is not allowing me create a delivery.

some how system is showing negative stock against of single consignee.

1) How it is possible???

2) System consider consignment stock across all plant while issue ? if yes how system allow negative stock issue?

3) how we can do a correct reconciliation ?

// Nagesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Post 1 : I have checked there is no open order except my order.

Post 2 : I'm facing problem in CI only, I have created CI order with ref of Proforma with 8 qty here system confirm only 5 qty even though I have stock in system relevant to this sales order consignee.

and I just see the availability in system, when I'm click on availability button it's takes me to co06 screen and here system is showing some other sales order which has been issued and billed.

Post 3 : I have face this issue while reconciling, which standard report can I use for reconciliation of consignee stock.

Ex : I have create Consignment Fill-up to X customer of 20 qty. in the above qty I've billed 10 qty, now remaining 10 qty when I'm trying to issue system is not allowing me create a delivery.

You are coming with new things in each and every post here .Check 1st ,2nd and 3th Posts of your once again here .

Note : 1. Check in MB5B T.Code of your posting dates of stock .Here , you can find exactly ,how system is doing

2.Check in MSKU Table Level also .

3. This type of new things with each and every post by you will be led not good way by users .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How would user know which billing document to consider?

If user doent know, who else knows the process.  They are suppose to know

How would user know that a particular billing document (proforma) is already used, as reference document?

They can check in document flow

During CF, the user can create multiple proforma billing documents (F8), how would "unavailability" of stock be addressed by following your suggestion?

In one of my earlier projects, we put a control in such a way that user cannot create more than one proforma against a fill-up delivery. Also since the business is exhaustively using this process, we developed a program through which, issue order would be auto generated via a zee tcode, considering certain parameters from the preceding document like status should not be cancelled etc.,

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nageswararao,

Please explain what order (e.g. fill up or issue) is the user trying to create.

The stock that you see (3 units), is located at which Plant / customer consignment warehouse?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

As Naren mentioned, please check stock once again in MMBE and see where is the stock. Also, Run MD04 and see the status of the stock.

If the stock is in Consignment location of the same consignee, you should able to deliver it.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kesari Sai,

Could you please explain your below comment?

If the stock is in Consignment location of the same consignee, you should able to deliver it.

The unavailability of stock can happen during the creation of Goods Issue order too!

Probably, the issue here is not about delivering the goods or not, but it is about allocation of stock to an order.

Typewriter

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, I do agree with you, but, he clearly mentioned that he doesn't have any open orders.

Let me try to explain again,

If he has consignment stock then he should able to do the consignment issue. If he is doing Consignment fill up then he has to first check whether stock is reserved for any orders. Thats why i asked him to check even MD04 as well.

Hope my understanding is correct.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, I do agree with you, but, he clearly mentioned that he doesn't have any open orders.

Let me try to explain again,

If he has consignment stock then he should able to do the consignment issue. If he is doing Consignment fill up then he has to first check whether stock is reserved for any orders. Thats why i asked him to check even MD04 as well.

Hope my understanding is correct.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kesari,

Thank you for your reply!

If he has consignment stock then he should able to do the consignment issue.

My point of discussion was that the issue could also be in the allocation of stock to a CI order.

I have checked in IDES and based on the setup, if the schedule line category for CI process is activated for Availability check, then before system allocates stock for a CI order, the availability check shall be done!

Therefore my comment, in the previous post:

The unavailability of stock can happen during the creation of Goods Issue order too!

Please give your comments.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, You are correct.

Now, We have to ask Nageswara Rao on these settings. Yes, we have one with Avb and without AVb check 🙂

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes, You are correct.

Now, We have to ask Nageswara Rao on these settings. Yes, we have one with Avb and without AVb check 🙂

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to MMBE  and check where you can see stock under Consignment and also in MB58.If not ,you should be upload stock thru 631 with Special Stock K in MB1C .

Thanks.

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra, Nageswararao,

.If not ,you should be upload stock thru 631 with Special Stock K in MB1C .

In production environment, due "investigation" should be done before just uploading stock.

As stock in SAP should match with the physical stock.