cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display VBAP-KNUMA_PI in VA01/2/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to display this field (Promotion) in the Sales Order items table? I cannot see any setting to activate it.

Thks,
William

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discuss with an ABAP'er to activate the field. I am not sure about the screen number, however if you provide the field name, then he/she can help with that.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field can only be activated through an ABAP development? Is this from first-hand knowledge?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You can add these fields in additional data B tab at item level and header level. For this you need to write code in move field to VBAK and VBAP exits in MV45AFZZ program. No standard way to add fields. Please Google with search term "additional data b in sales order sap" and you will get a lot of links describing how to add fields.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for that.

I was hoping to get the field displayed in the Item Detail tab. Because it's a standard field, I thought it might be controlled via config or something.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I don't know any process through which you can display this field in sale order othe than this I have suggested you. You can extract it through SQVI from VBAP or if you want to display in sale order than please add this in MV45AFZZ.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not possible through Standard configuration settings.

You will have to go for ABAP development as suggested by others above.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta