cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator account has been disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've taken over support of Crystal Server 4.0 in my organization and was notified by a user that all scheduled jobs were failing with this error:

login error. [CrystalEnterprise.DiskUnmanaged]: [Logon failure: the specified account password has expired.]

I attempted to log into Central Management Console using the 'Administrator' account and password and receive the following:

Account Information Not Recognized: The user account has been disabled. (FWB 00012)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Refer the following SNotes for How to reset the Administrator password in Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 from SAP Market Place.

1679970 - How to reset the Administrator password in Business Intelligence Platform 4.0.

In Your Case you have "Crystal Server 4.0" only changes of Folder Name but all activity is same.

Hope this will help you as well.

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya-

I attempted to follow the link:

"https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1679970"

It prompts me for a user/password, which I enter but it doesn't seem to like it, just keeps prompting me again for credentials.  Any other ideas, maybe I'm missing something?

Thanks,
David

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

After Step No:12 Password field is blank. so you have enter only user id and login.

Mention in the Documents (Snotes) You can now log on to the administrator account without having to provide password (leave the "Password" field blank).

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya-

I'm sorry for not being clear.  I'm not able to see the document that explains how to reset the password so I cant see any of the steps needed to complete the reset.  The link is not working for me to show me the steps needed.  Can you point me to a link or area that I can access that has the steps?

Thanks,
David

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please follow the below steps:

In Your Case only the Folder Name is changed other wise everything is same.

Symptom:

The password for the administrator password is lost and there is no other account with administrator rights to log in the CMC and reset the password for this user

Resolution:

The steps required to perform are detailed in the Installation guide attached in the references section. However, there is one mistake in the order of the steps.

Page 71: Chapter 5.9.1 To reset the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform administrator account password

1. Locate the CMS process: launch the Process Explorer utility, and locate CMS.exe.

2. Copy the CMS command to the clipboard. In Process Explorer, copy the "Command line" field.

3. Use the Central Configuration Manager (CCM) to stop the SIA. To launch the CCM, go to Programs > SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise

XI 4.0 > SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise > Central Configuration Manager. Once you have confirmed that the SIA has stopped,

proceed to the next step.

4. Paste the CMS command to a command-line. Do not press Enter. Open a "Command Prompt" window and paste in the contents from step3.

5. Append the -serverconsole switch to the command and press Enter. For example, note that the following command has -serverconsole

appended:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win64_x64\cms.exe" -loggingPath "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/logging/" -port 6400 -restart -dbinfo "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/win64_x64/_boe_ACME.dbinfo" -noauditor -autoboot -fg -name ACME.cms - pidfile "C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0/serverpids/ACME_ACME.CentralManagementServer.pid" -serverconsole

The SIA is launched in serverconsole mode. You will be prompted when the SIA is ready to accept commands.

6. Go to the following folder: <BOE_INSTALL_DIR>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\dfo The dfo folder

contains a subfolder with a randomly generated name starting with dfo_.

7. Copy the file named BusinessObjects_Administrator_dfo.xml from inside the dfo_ folder to the following folder:

<BOE_INSTALL_DIR>\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\packages

8. Enter the following query: select si_id from ci_systemobjects where si_name='Administrator' Four objects are returned. Record the

SI_ID for each object.

Tip: One of the entries should have the SI_ID set to 12.

9. Delete the objects by typing the following command for each object: delete <ID_NUMBER>

10. Verify that the objects have been deleted by re-entering the command from step 8: select si_id from ci_systemobjects where

si_name='Administrator'

No objects should be returned.

11. Enter the following query: select si_id from ci_systemobjects where si_name='BusinessObjects_Administrator_dfo.xml' One object should be returned. Record the object's SI_ID number.

12. Delete the object by entering the following command: delete <SI_ID>

13. Type quit to exit.

14. Use the CCM to start the SIA.

15. Launch the CCM, go to Programs > SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0 > SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise > Central Configuration Manager.

You can now log on to the administrator account without having to provide password (leave the "Password" field blank).

Hope this will help you as well.

Thanks,

Daya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya ,

I have reset the password using same procedure, after that I am facing the error ,

both CMC is giving error 404 Missing Page , also Bi launchpad is not coming up.

The password is not taking as blank.

Could you please help me in that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to login in any client tool or CCM Manage servers?

If yes, then password reset happened successfully.

Coming to the 404 page issue. seems like web apps are corrupted, try to follow the below thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad ,

Thanks for reply.

No I am not , also I have set the login for SIA properties to  Local system account.

Still not able to login

Regards ,

Abhinav-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please  Tell me any way i can start CMS from the  server console.

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

can you help me please?

I cannot start serverconsole mode, I pasted command-line from CMS.exe and add "-serverconsole" and press enter but nothing happens. Why serverconsole mode doesn't start?

former_member926196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you manually typed in the command? If yes download and launch the Process explorer and look for CMS.exe

Copy the command line field and paste it in the command prompt.

Then add -serverconsole in the end and console mode will be initiated.

-Ambarish-

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ambarish, it's worked after reboot server.

But I got new problem, after all steps I cannot login via Administrator with blank password.

I logged on with other admin user and cannot find Administrator user. What could it be?

former_member926196
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have followed the steps correctly, it should not be an issue..

Verify the behavior from CCM.

-Ambarish-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Could you please help, I have the same situtaion here. My administrator account has been locked and I tried the steps from the resolution. But I got stuck from the step 8. When I performed the step 8, it gave me the objects as in below image.

As i'm a novice user of BODS, I didn't understand step9 and started deleting the objects by delete command(delete 19, delete 12...) and i verified that no objects are returned in step10, I proceeded further performing step 11 which gave me the objects as in below image.

This time I gave only delete 364 command, exited console and restarted CMC. But the problem persists. Where did I go wrong? In step 8 it showed in resolution that 4 objects will be returned. But with me, it returned 12 objects. I think I have screwed up something.  Could you please help me get through this situation. Litlle help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shalem,

You need to create another post for your issue.  T

Ajay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lemagnifik
Participant
0 Kudos

Bonjour ,

Quels sont les paramètres de connexion à utiliser pour cette plateforme de B1 dans le cas d'une démo .

https://portal.emea.businessone.cloud.sap/RDWeb/webclient/

https://portal.emea.businessone.cloud.sap/RDWeb/Pages/en-us/login.aspx?lang=en-usℜturnUrl=password.a...

Cordialement

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to log support message with SAP to help yuo reset Administrator password if you do not have other user with admin rights, who can set new administrator password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis.  Please forgive me as I am just getting started with the support site and not sure how to navigate through the site.  Where do I actually go to log a support message with SAP.  If they can help me reset the password, that is exactly what I need.

Thanks,

David

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor