cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time out issue in CRM WEB UI

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue in CRM WEB UI,

In service contract header page for particular contarct type we are getting a "Time out message" for less than 7 minutes  as

"Your session has timed out. Click here to start a new session. "

We tried with the follwing steps,

1.If we remove the user parameter "WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT = A" (this profile

parameter refers to plain vanilla version of SAP webui ) on our user profile

(which I did now for ossuserrd), then timeout will not happen for 20, 25

minutes.

Could any one guide us to solve the above issue..

Regards,

S.Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Since the time out is not happening when you set the user parameter, "WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMENT" as 'A', it seems like the issue is something related to do with the custom enhancements made to Service Contract Header page. Review the custom enhancements made to the Service Contract Header page first. Set a breakpoint in the associated inbound plug method of the window controller and see if any exception is being thrown causing the system to time-out. Else set a breakpoint in the do_prepare_output method of the header view and see what is going on.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prathap

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

There are probably some exception raised in the backend and caught by UI framework. You can try to find the exact exception by following this link.

Best regards,

Jerry

0 Kudos

Check these profile parameters in RZ10

rdisp/plugin_auto_logout

icm/conn_timeout

icm/keep_alive_timeout

rdisp/keepalive_timeout

rdisp/keepalive

rdisp/gui_auto_logout

and these notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Try to take a ST05 trace for the contract type( which is taking more time ) and check where it is taking more time.

Thanks

Sudhansu

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhansu,

I have activated thehhtp trace and i have checked but i could'nt find any thing related to the above issue.

Regards,

S.Balaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Technical Role definition change the Max_Threshold value.

Regards

V CH Bharadwaj

0 Kudos

Hi Bharadwaj,

I have changed the Threshold value to 100 and i have checked but still i am getting the time out message.

Regards,

S.Balaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

go to transaction RZ11 and change the parameter value

rdisp/gui_auto_logout

example: If it is 0, it means no logout occurs, if it is lets say 600, it means after 600 seconds of being idle, system auto logouts the user.

please reward points

regards

sundarnukala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I understood you correctly, there is a session time-out setting which you can set in SPRO, IMG>CRM>UI FRAMEWORK>Technical Role Definition>Define Technical Profile.

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I don't see any relation between the timeout issue and the parameter 'WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT = A' unless there are some actions that keeps the session active for more time when the enchancement is enabled.

Try to increase the timeout setting and see how it behaves in both the cases.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Leon

Message was edited by: Leon Limson