Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag result list is not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Greg,

I am facing different issue for TAG.

I have configured as per the guidelines.  Acivated the Function profile to Parameters.  Assigned the Parameter to Business Role.

The same Parameter is assigned to ZSALESPRO and ZMANAGERPRO business role.  In both Business Roles I am able to TAG the objects.  In Sales Pro role I am able to display the results when Tag is clicked.  But in Manager Role when I am clicking the TAG there is system scroll  but there is no results display screen. I can see only Home page screen. 

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh,

the main issue I found with the tag result list not displaying was missing authorizations. Please run an Authorization trace in ST01 to find out if that is the case.

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Greg,

Sorry for replying late, I was not keeping well.  I did the trace report everything is fine.  Is it possible anyway I can share you my screen to work on this issue.  We have plan to go live in a week.

Regards

Yogi

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yogi,

never expect timely responses to forum posts. If it is a blocking issue for your go-live raise an issue with SAP in the Service Marketplace.

I could imagine that in the issue you're facing is cause due to a missing Business Role customizing that is available in the Business role where it works and not in the other.

Best regards

Gregor