Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR4E: Hide subtotal row in Crosstab

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4 report I have a Crosstab with Week in the column and Employee and Employee number in the Rows. For each employee now two rows are shown: A row with the employee number and a row with a Total value for each employee. I want to hide that second row (Total). I can hide the values in the cells via Format Crosstab, but I can't get the row itself hidden.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Xavier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

While in the Preview Mode, right-click that Total row and you should have an option to Suppress Row Total or an option similar to this.

You can also right-click the blank space at the top-left corner of the Crosstab and get into the Crosstab Expert. The option to suppress the Subtotals can also be found here.

-Abhilash

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhilash,

I totally overlooked this feature. It is in the Hide selection menu.

Thanks,

Xavier

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad you posted the screenshot! I still don't know most of the options in CR for Enterprise (like I know of CR 2011) on the back of my head. All i know is - the options are all there, however with a different name!

Anyway, take care!

-Abhilash

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it also isn't called the Crosstab expert in the Enterprise edition like it is in the 2011 version.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have CR 2013 and don't see that option. I'm able to suppress by using the format section, but the rows are still being displayed. Any suggestions?