Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic forwarding to SAP - Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I'm configuring Incident management in my Solution Manager 7.1 SP08

I want to try the automatic forwarding of messages (out of business hours and very high priority)

I have configured my BP (my company) in this way (the hours are for testing purposes)

And I realized configuration of SLA in SPRO in this way

But when I send an incident message the status is "Sent to support" insted of "Automatically sent to SAP"

I was trying to find a "how to" document to configure automatically forwarding of very high priority messages but I can't find it

What configuration am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I seem to have the automatic forwarding working now. The only problem that remains is that the status of the message is not updated in Solution Manager, although AUTO_STATUS E0011 has been assigned to ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP (same as ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO) as per note 1798126. I would expect that the status of the message would get status "automatically sent to SAP", but they appear as "New" although the message can be seen on SAPNet for the customer.

In the message itself, the action definition "Send messages automatically to SAP Service Backbone" has status "Not processed" and "Active". Seems there is something still missing. Any ideas?

Kindest regards, Wilbert

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have similar issue on this. The sold to party not able to assign after create a message.

May i know what is the solution ? Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,

Por.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP helped me and these were the reasons

1. I had duplicated entries in IB52 i.e my system called GVP had 2 entries for client 000 2 entries for client 001 ..066..400 etc, I removed duplicated entries

2. When I cleaned duplicated entries I assigned sold-to-party component in IB52 for each client of system

Then I was able to create incidents with automatic asignation of system and automatic forwarding worked for me

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your reply. The SOLD TO PARTY assignment is working now.

However, i got below error meessage. Do you have any idea on this?

Diagnosis

The transaction could not be sent to SAP. For detailed
information see the processing log in the scheduled actions. There you will find
the detailed error messages.

Procedure

General prerequisites:

- Working RFC destination to SAP (normally SAP-OSS)

- Your user is mapped to a valid S-User in transaction
AISUSER

- The transaction needs the following text types for the
initial sending to SAP: Description, Information for SAP

- Valid SAP system in SAP Attributes to which the
transaction is related

- A valid SAP component is assigned to the incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think that the possible answers are very clear,

Your SAP-OSS and SAPOSS RFC must be working (you need saprouter with connection to SAP properly running)

In TC AISUSER your abap user should be mapped to a valid S-User

You nned a description and information to sap fields

System information must be maintained in IB52

SAP component must be assigned to incident i.e. SV-SMG-SUP-TST, XX-SERV etc

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your advice. I have solved it just now. I able to create message with very high priority and able to auto forward to SAP. However, I encounter that the message is forwarding to SAP anytime as long as the Requestor is created the message with Very High Priority with any component. Do you encounter this issue? Besides, I have maintain the calling hours in CRMD_SERV_SLA and IB52.

Kindly advise if you have any idea.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Por Soon Joo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I haven't the problem you mention but I maintained calling hours in transaction BP

Choose your organization BP and your customer BP and on tab Control modify your calling hours, make them match with CRMD_SERV_SLA calling hours

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

After i have maintain the same value for both. It still send to SAP.

Below picture is my customer BP's calling hours.

My CRMD_SERV_SLA calling hours as below.

Do you have any idea where else i can troubleshoot?

Thank you.

Regards,

Por Soon Joo

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your IRT and MPT on spro activity "edit availability and response times"

also check on COMMPR01 TC service investigation, you should have configured service and response profile

former_member142535
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your advise.

The issue have solved by maintain the calling hour in CRM_UI -> Account (Customer BP) -> Business Hours -> set the range of recurrence = "no end date" and assigned SLA in each Server in IB52,

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Por Soon Joo

Former Member
0 Kudos

And what do you mean by "Automatic forwarding based on component "?

Do you mean that you are using COMP_AUTO in DNO_CUST04 and it works?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, COMP_AUTO is configured and it works

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juan Carlos,

Check that document at page 22.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001075532012E.PDF

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

My key user is "contact person for" business partner 141 and business hours are maintained

When I click on "details" on prerrequisites error it only appears a blank page and nothing occurs

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that will be a large post

for error message "missing installation number", go to transaction CRMD_ORDER, click on menu "bussines transactions" -> "open bussines transactions" and check installation number for operation..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well this is awkward, my transaction is not like yours

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ops, search on tabs to find installation number, but take care that the operation is stored without the "sold-to-party· field on your screenshot.

Search for a tab named "SAP Attributes", if you can find that maybe is a problem on the setup of IM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

My transaction look exactly like that of Juan Carlos. Might this be due the SPS level (we're at SPS8). I can't seem to find the installation number anywhere in this transaction.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without sold-to-party ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I noticed that all my incidents haven't assigned a service profile nor a response profile

IRT and MPT are not being calculated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan Carlos,

That entire tab is missing in my system. Would that be needed for the automatic forwarding to work? Has SAP been in contact with you through your customer message?

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan Carlos and Wilbert.

SLA is not mandatory for auto forwarding to SAP, so you can ignore this tab during solving the problem.

BR

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yuu can show that tab clicking on personalize then you add service level agreement to your tabs

In this case MPT and IRT were not being calculated so I added manually service profile and response profile to my incidents and calculations were made inmediately

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP helped me to solve my problem

All my messages have not assigned a "Sold to party" , I assigned a sold to party and the message automatically sent to SAP

Now I'm searching how to assign an automatic sold to party contact to my systems

IB52 already is configured in that way, any idea?

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gratz Juan Carlos,

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Related to IB52, have you update parter for each system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, yellow are not bad.

Ok, than try to send incident to SAP using "Send to SAP" action in SAP Collaboration area (be on the safe side, the component for testing should be SV-SMG-SUP-TST). Does manual sending works?

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually have these errors, do you think this can be the problem?

Automatic forwarding by components is working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan Carlos Jacinto wrote:

I actually have these errors, do you think this can be the problem?

Automatic forwarding by components is working

Try to assign your company's BP in IB52 as a sold-to party for your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have IB52 in this way

GVP is the system I'm trying to forward messages

But I still have the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I still have the same problem

Click on "Details" links - what is the description?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I missed that:

I have configured my BP (my company) in this way (the hours are for testing purposes)

1. Does the user who creates message has a relationship with that company?

2. Does this user has enough authorizations for sending messages to SAP?

3. Check if action SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO (I mean your customer Z* action) was executed in transaction SPPFP?

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. My User "is contact person" of my company

2. User have role for message processor , even automatic forwarding by component is working

3. Could you provide more info about this transaction please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

2. User have role for message processor , even automatic forwarding by component is working

I mean your S-user authorizations on SAP Service Marketplace (you can find needed authorizations in config guide).

P.S. Do you have your S-user in your BP on Indefication tab?

3. Could you provide more info about this transaction please?

This is a very good and useful transaction:

First of all, choose time of processing "Processing when saving document".

Then enter in "action definition" field the name of your custom action definition for auto forwarding messages to SAP (the default is SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO, my custom is ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO) and push F8 button - you'll get the list of them:

If you've got some red-lights - you can choose the string and push Shift+F4 for processing log with error description.

Also you can narrow search results by particular incident - just enter it's number in "application key" field on the first screen.

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I already have assigned an S User in BP . This S User has all authorizations in marketplace

2. I executed transaction (and tried with SMIV and ZMIV) and I got this

Are yellow bad?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Same here:

1. My User "is contact person" of my company;

2. My user has all needed roles. Automatic forwarding based on component is working fine;

3. In SPPFP I can see that ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO is not executed:

Former Member
0 Kudos

W. Jeuken wrote:

Hello Artem,

Same here:

1. My User "is contact person" of my company;

2. My user has all needed roles. Automatic forwarding based on component is working fine;

3. In SPPFP I can see that ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO is not executed:

Do you have any error message?

Try to send message manualy to SAP, as I described before.

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Thanks for your interest in our problem!

I have sent the message manually through the "SAP Collaboration" part of the message. This worked just fine.

A weird thing though: In the messages the affected system is marked as Development:

Might that be the reason why the message is not automatically forwarded to SAP (I would guess this should only happen for production systems)? The system is marked as productive on de SMP, so I'm not sure where this setting is coming from.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Wilbert.

I don't think that automatic forwarding depends on system type - in my test system it works fine.

In SPPFP transaction select the line with red-light and push processing log button (Shift+F4) - do you have some error description?

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

This is the log for the red line:

This seems to be the determination of the mail destination.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, sorry. I was inattentive in the morning and missed that red-light was not on sent to SAP action )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Does the automatic forwarding rely on any settings in DNO_CUST04?

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, this is  an additional option: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1318787

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, just to be sure

We've tested this automatic forwarding by setting COMP_AUTO to SV-SMG-SUP-TST. The message created with that component was immediately sent to SAP, so that's working. This setting has been removed again as I want to test the automatic forwarding outside of business hours for the same component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan Carlos,

Have you been able to solve this? I'm struggling with the same issue on our SolMan 7.1 SP8, so hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I still have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it

I have raised an OSS message to SAP and I'm waiting for an answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Give a try with note 1818398 - Issues of PPF action "Send messages automatically to SAP". It`s delivered in SPS9 you have SPS8 so should work.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Juan.

For VAR scenario you can find a configuration guide on SAP Support Portal. Go to http://service.sap.com/support, tab SAP Solution Manager -> in left column choose "SAP Solution Manager for Partners -> Information for Service Provider -> VAR Solution Manager Setup -> Setup Documents". Expand "Administrator" area and you will find SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP05 VAR Config Guide V2.2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I already have implemented note 1793774 and the guide that you mention Artem doesn't tella nything about automatic forwarding

Somebody told me that configuring SCAL could fix mi issue but I'm facing the same problem yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you please refer the sap note Note 1793774 - VAR: Automatic forwarding to SAP after editing

and also Note 1798126 - VAR: Incidents are not directly exchanged with SAP

thanks,

Jansi