cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Accounts Receivable Aged Report in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.Can someone help please? I need to know how to run a detailed Accounts Receivable Aged Report in SAP.The report should show the all invoice details under each client.Is there a key to run this report?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

You can get above report under Financial-> Financial report->Accounting->Aging- > Choose customer aging receivables.

Sample report:

Hope helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

How do I get to Financial menu?Below is my main menu in SAP:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

I do understand that I need to go to Financial but from my main menu I attached in this string how do I get to the Financial menu.I think if I get this bit I would be able to pull out this report.

Thanks for your patience

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you are not working with SAP Business One.

Can you confirm which SAP product you are working on?

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

I do understand that I need to go to Financial but from my main menu I attached in this string how do I get to the Financial menu.I think if I get this bit I would be able to pull out this report.

This report should also have different colums for different agings 30 days  30-60 days    60-90 days etc

Thanks for your patience

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using SAP Business one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im using SAP version 730

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry. This forum related to SAP Business one.

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Accounts Receivable Aged Report - Selection Criteria, you can check the tickbox 'Display Customers with Zero Balance' and ' Display Reconciled Transactions' to get the desired result.

If you are looking for the Print document, then you can click on 'print Preview' icon in the Main Menu and select the print option as 'Detailed Receivables Ageing Report'.

Check if it helps in some way.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team