Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOP confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I have some questions about ATP.

On APO i am using RBA with product substitution .

When I create sales order on ECC  it will automatically check rules on APO ?

If i using Rules Check Instructions with :   First Step - Prod Alloc

Second Step - Procuct check

RBA - Active

Prod A -    0 pc stock  

Prod B -  50 pc stock 

Sales Order created with  100 pc prod. A

ATP confirmed  50 pc prod B

When i execute BOP the stock for prod A is 100 pc .....

Bop will check first Prod Alloc  as first step for A and B then will check Prod. Availability and will see that now the stock for A is 100.

What is the next steps in the logic?

BOP will confirm the BO of 50 with prod. A ? Before confirm 50 pc for product A Bop will check Availlability again ?

Thanks in Advance

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

If your filter is defined to consider substitutes and confirmed quantity redistribution is considered for product availability check (New distribution section of Process Parameters tab in background BOP), then BOP will release the confirmed quantity i.e. 50 of prod B and reconfirm 100 of prod A.

Suppose you don't have 100 of prod A, but some other prod c that can substitute A. If Rule Eval. (Again) flag is selected in the Parameters Check tab, all the subitems resulting from previous RBA check (i.e. prod B) are replaced by the main item (prod. A). The rules are checked again.

Assumption: Your check area (Parameters check tab) is set to Request i.e. the requested quantity is transferred to the availability check by the requested date.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

The thing is BOP will release 50 pc confirmation from product B, and will check for product A only first.

It will check first for allocation for product A, then stock available for product A, and then if you want to reevaluate rule, then BOP will check for rule you have set.

For example you have set rule as product A ----> product B

If, it is able to confirm full order quantity with product A then it will not go for checking for product B, if not then it will check allocation, reciepts for product B.

Hope answers your query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more question ... My client can´t send together product A and Product B due taxes problems ... it is only allowed to send one product.... How i customize ATP in case of prod A could not confirm full order it push full order to prod B even B could not confirm full ? It is possible to check before push to B , each one have more stock ?

Eg ....  Order 100

Stock A  70    Stock B 90    - Here ATP will confirm 90 B .....

Stock A 70      Stock B 50   - Here ATP will confirm 70 A ..... The logic is to confirm only the product with more stock ....

It is possible ....

Please help me ....

Regards Mauricio

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

This requirement i dont's see can be achieved by standard RBA, but you can check RBA exits to set the logic as per your requirement.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_001
EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_002
EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_003
EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_004
EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_005

Rgds

Sourabh