cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http 404 error in CSADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We installed SAP Content server following the guide "ContServ_UNIX_640ContServ_UNIX_640" on a new server without MAXDB. We need to use the File system as storage type. We are doing this for the first time.  Below are the details

Apache version 2.0

After the sapinst was successfully compelted, I am unable to proceed further with the post installation steps that says

1. Set up repositories.

2. Make the repositories known to your SAP system.

3. Issue certificates, if necessary.

4. Change the password for the database users.

In the SAP system, when I tried to create a Content repository in OAC0 by selecting 'HTTP Content Server' as the storage type, it is failing with HTTP 404 error always.

I filled the following fields while creating the content repository

Version: 0046

HTTP server: IP Address of the content server

Port: Default port

HTTP script:

Could you kindly help to answer the following:

1) Wat storage type needs to be selected for the File system. Is it Http content server, logical repository, RFC archive or Structure storage system?

2) What are the steps for the file system as storage type.

Regards

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

This issue is resolved now. Followed the below steps

1) Commented the line in httpd.conf

AddModuleInfo ContentServer "SAP Content Server 640/0 (Prototype) (C) SAP AG 1998, 2001"

2) Then followed below

run tcode OAC0 in your ECC, and define your only repository, the host is the host wich you install the content server, the script is ContentServer/ContentServer.dll, port is 1090, version is 0046, save it...

6. run tcode csadmin, open your step 5 created repository..., if everything ok, you will be get the screen on the tab or 'create', you need difine some parameters and then create the 'create' button. the mandatory parameters you can find it from page 34 in 'Operation guide - SAP content server for Unix' ,Document Version 1.00 u2013 April 2006 (you can download it from sap service marketplace)

Regards

VK

Answers (0)