cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bop Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I have a question .... Please hope some one help me.

RBA ATP with substitution.

Product A         Product B

At first check ATP allocate quota and stock for the substitute product B creating an order for A with B as subiten ...

If at BOP run it confirms full order with product A the subiten line at order will be deleted ?

My best regards Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muricio,

If you want the subitem to be disappeared from sales order in case available quantity of Product A is able to satisfy order quantity, then you will be required to re-evaluate the rule again in BOP in "Parameters Check" tab.

That will help you achieving desired result.

Rgds

Sourabh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh Jain,

I guess, even if you re-evaluate the RBA rule; it will still create the sub-item since it is a Rule based availability check and we're not sure of the rule type. If he has selected AAB as the rule; the sub item with full confirmation would be the Product "A" and if it is ABA type, the sub item with full cofirmation would be Product "B" ( of course if the full stock is available ). From the question, it is not very clear whether he had used it or not and not sure what he wants.

Hi Maurico,

Your question is not clear. If I understood the question correctly, if you have re-evaluated the rule why would you still see the "Product B" in the document. System automatically deletes it and gets the product that has full confirmation ( again, this depends on the rule strategy that you're using ).

Let us know more.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

That is what i meant precisely, and i believe you can avoid creation of sub items in sales order by not checking option of create sub item in check instruction.

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio ,

When you do a BOP run (/SAPAPO/BOP) then under "Parameter Check" tab check the "Rule Eval. (Again)" check box . It will re evaluate the Rules and confirm the order from product A (off course if enough receipts are there ) and will delete the sub item line  generated earlier because of the product substitution of A from B.

Have I understood the problem correctly ?  Please reply !

Thanks & Regards

Love Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio

When you run the BOP, and it steals the stock from B and A get full confirmation - in that case the sub line item for B will not be deleted , it will only loose it's confirmation and there will be no qty confirmed in line item B. The unconfirmed line item will still show

I guess that was your question.

If not then please elaborate your question.

Regards

Chuck11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to delete line ?

Regards

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio

Well you have defined substitution for that material and that's why the sub line item is appearing.It should not hurt if the sub line item is there and has got no confirmation. Anyways you can try not ticking the  "create sub item" check box in the check instructions as shown in the screenshot below:

Also try the different options for Remaining Requirement.Remember to keep running ATP whenever you want to observe any change.

I hope it will help you control the appearance of line items in the way you desire.

Regards

Chuck11