Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot see Message mapping from ESR in NWDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

NWDS version: nwds-extsoa-7.3-SP08-PAT0004

SAP PI version : 731 level 0007

I can connect to ESR and edit data types and service interfaces and also deploy custom module for adapter , but cannot see mapping objects in NWDS though its been configured in ESR.

Rgards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

SAP strictly recommends to use the same version (support package). Your studio has 8, your pi has 7. I can confirm that recommandation, if the version are different, you can have strange errors.

/Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Thanks , I thought so , I am in the process of downloading

NWDS 7.3 EHP1 SP06  , let me check if that solves the issue , will keep u posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

That worked , thanks appreciated.

Regards

Ravikiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Thank you , I had gone through this earlier , we are not able to see option for mapping objects in NWDS, as Udo explained here, I also think should be an issue with SP level mismatch (though weird) but that how it is , I will keep this posted with the solution after I install NWDS 7.3 EHP1 SP06 which matches our PI system .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure but ESR mapping might not be supported in NWDS. Try to make new mapping in NWDS and edit in ESR.

NWDS mapping doc:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2013/02/15/graphical-mapping-support-in-nwds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for the reply , not able to see option to create new mapping objects in NWDS , that may be due to missing plugins