Your advice and support needed urgently on ESS & MSS EhP5 on EP for below questions;
1. We are using pe51 for payslip, I have configured HRFOR & EDTIN etc and form is coming correctly but the payslip in PDF coming as landscape so, I want to bring this as portrait on ESS, please advice how to change this from landscape to portrait on display of payslip on ESS.
2. Which workflow ID i need to use for leave request approval for EhP5 (WD ABAP), currently I am using WS12300111 and it is triggerring the workflow in backend and I can see the tasks in UWL but when MSS try to Approve or Reject from MSS then getting attached error (error says that leaverequestapprover service is not active) , I went to SICF but I didn't get any service as leaverequestapprover.
3. I tried to attach the TS20000460 & TS31000007 in timesheet data entry profile but I am getting "profile not found" and if I dont select the workflow then timesheet is working properly. so, which workflow task i need to use and what are other settings i am missing here.
4. If I log-in with my ID where I have SAP_ALL access I could able to see the leave quotas'(Time Account Balances) but when I try to test this with Test Users then all the quota's are coming as 0.00 and also it is not pulling the personal info page also. I know this is authorisation issue but please let me know which role ESS users should have to access all these on EP.
Your quick response will be appreciated.
ESS leave request use WF 2150001 other one is old one! check note 1600953
and configure swfvisu and in table v_t554s_web, maintain the WF correctly
Automatic Recipient Determination field should be selected for task TS31000007 and other task is old one don't use that one.
Please check the feature EDPDF to check what is the smartform being
used for PDF conversion.
1) Execute transaction PE03.
2) Specify the Feature name as EDPDF.
3) Click on 'Display' button and check for the Country which smartform
is being used.
Now you should check the smartform using transaction SMARTFORMS. Here
you need to check the 'Page Format' and other features.
output options for the smartform?
for pe51 form
form attributes, view V_T514D and check notes 406977, 17054 and 17895.
for authorisarion issue, please do a trace using ST01, you ll see missing authorisaiton for this user
also, there are roles standard available for EHP5 please check in Su01
Thanks for your quick and helpful solution.
could you please advice me more on EDPDF feature. I have put my pe51 form name(ZZB1) in this feature but I could able to see the old employees payslip but not for new employees.
Even for old employees also it displays only one page and other page is missing. Am not sure what is wrong I have done ?
Please let me know if I need to change in EDPDF feature with HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF the Z smartform. If yes then please tell the procedure to change this form. I am not aware how to change this form. When I goto smartform and see then i can see different tabs LHS & RHS so, i didn't understand how to change this form.
It would be great help if you tell me how to customise the HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF to Z.
thanks in advance experts
you can copy HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF to Z and modify it
use Smartforms or Hrforms transaction to do so
And then update the feature EDPDF with Z one
. HRFOR - This feature decides whether to use HRFORMS or CEDT forms
(configured in PE51) for the payslip. If HRFORMS, the name of HRFORM has
to be mentioned here. If PE51 needs to be used then $CEDT$ should be
2. EDTIN - This should hold the value of the variant to be executed in
the CEDT program (payslip program). The variant should be proper with
the with the correct CEDT (payslip) form name and other parameters.
3. EDPDF - The name of the smartform (standard smartform
HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF or customer specific form) used to show the output
in the ESS.
read on help.sap.com for HR_ESS_PAYSLIP_TO_PDF