Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Monitor in POSDM System

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We've created an Interface from a legacy system to the POSDM BW System.

We use PI as the intermediary system, and the scenario is from XML (legacy's side) to BAPI RFC Call (POSDM site)

The BAPI that we use, if i'm not mistaken, is  /POSDW/BAPI_POSTR_CREATE

The solution has been created and now we're testing it.

The result of the testing is:

there are times when we see that the PI monitor log says the message is successfully delivered (from the adapter engine database overview).

But the transaction is not posted to the POSDM system.

I assume that there is an error at the POSDM side that makes the transaction could not be posted. Not only that, to make things more confusing is that, there was one time, that the File from legacy is processed but then the transaction is not posted even though PI says the message has been delivered successfully. When we couldn't find the reason why, we try to reprocessed the same file again, and this time it is processed.

Why does this happen? Is that a problem with the BAPI?

Is there any TCode that can be used to monitor the inbound RFC call to the system?

What is TCode SMQ1 used for? I see lot of message in that transaction with "NOSEND" status?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

suwandi_cahyadi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Anyone knows how to Trace the RFC posting in POSDM system?

Thank you.