cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcing roll-out:-Multi-country integrated with ERP/SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help to plan multi-country Sourcing roll-out. The business requirement is, client has multi-country existence. They had country based ERP & SRM system & want to integrate those with Sourcing.

To implement this I am thinking below options:-

• I can define root company inside companies tab in EWB and maintain parent child relationship between companies. Then upload company specific CWB in the system.
  • I have seen business system/log system as column in EWB sheets for different master data i.e. int_category, purchasing group, company_codes, purchasing organization, vendors, vendoracct_groups, vendorexternalsystems, vendorexternalsystemPOrgs, transactiontypes, text_ids,   pricing_conditions etc. So I am planning to user business system column to maintain/import master data from different country specific ERP systems.

Pls suggest your view and share you previous project experience for such scenario.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

What version of Sourcing/CLM are you using ?

Please note that integration with multiple ERP's is available from W9 onwards.

regards.

Harmeet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harmeet,

Thanks for reply.

I am using Sourcing9. Yes, I am aware of multiple ERP integration where we can import Supplier master data from multiple ERP as per standard SAP ERP integration document.

I have few question, they are:-

• What about rest of the master data from multiple ERP?
  • I hope we can integrate Sourcing to only one SRM for Master Agreement integration.

I need view of you experts on how to plan such implementation and what kind of precaution one needs to consider.

Regards,

Deepak

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak

Hi had the same question and i refered to the integration guide with ERP. The only scenario i saw was supplier with multiple ERP. We ask SAP and they told us that multiple ERP integration is not supported without SRM. For std only one ERP is supported for integration without SRM.

Regards.

Sebas.