Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL iview for SAP transaction logs off immediately when clicked

vinay_baji2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a URL iview which calls our SAP system and in the parameters the transaction PR04 is passed. As soon as a few users click on this iview, they receive an error message stating:

Logoff:

What has happened?

You have logged off from the system.

Note: the log off took place ******** at ****** system time.

HTTP 200 - OK

Your SAP internet communication framework team

What could be the possible cause for this issue?

Our Analysis:

-     This issue appears only for few users, not all

-     The SAP authorizations for the user is same with any other normal user.

-     Issue appears for the users in Quality environment too (URL is called, so obvious?)

-     The same backend in quality portal when assigned to a different user, issue does not appear.

-     Test front end id was created by copying the affected user, and same backend was assigned. Issue appeared.

-     We created a transaction iview and requested the user to use that, but the problem still exists for the user.

Can you please provide your valuable comments on what could be the cause for this issue.

Any inputs will be highly helpful for me on this case.

Kind Regards,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have configured ITS to terminate the session on program exit, that is what will happen. Now you just have to figure out why the program is terminated. Are there any shortdumps in the backend system? Check with transaction ST22. Does the transaction PR04 work for the user if used with SAP GUI?

vinay_baji2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

The user has access to PR04 in SAP GUI and faces no difficulty there.

I will add the ST22 dumps further

birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the number of user logs in for the transaction.

ITS - SAP Transaction iView template , I think the template has a max limit of session to be existing on the backend sever at a given time.

cheers !!!

Biroj

vinay_baji2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Checking this only today, but yes, the problem did exist because there was a limit to the number of sessions.

We had approached SAP on this and had to remove the parameter 'single transaction' in SICF which resolved the issue altogether.

Thank you anyways!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinay,

How you made changes in SICF for 'Single transaction'

I am facing same issue

Regards

Rupesh

Answers (0)