Could any one explain me who is responsible person for the configuartion of Content Repository & Content server Administration i.e. /OAC0 Transaction in IMG?
Whether it is BASIS Administrator or it should be done by DMS Functional consultant? I need this information as I am a DMS functional consulatnt & I am not much sure how to do this configuration of DMS server.
Here are the steps:
Once the content server is installed,
1) go to t.code OAC0 and click on edit
2) click on Create for new repository
3)I gave the below values for a UNIX based Content server and file system as HTTP Content server (Filesystem storage)
Content Rep: Give the name
Document Area: Choose the document area like DMS or Archivelink etc
Storage type: Choose from the dropdown. I used 'HTTP Content server'
HTTP Server: Give the hostname or IP address of the content server
Port number: 1090
HTTP Script: ContentServer/ContentServer.dll
Transfer drctry: path of the cont rep root
4) Save it and click on CS Admin button on the right
5) You need to create the repository in the next screen
Below values are for file system storage and Content repository as storage type:
6) Click on Create.
7) Exchange the certificates by clicking on send button and activate it by selecting
8) Go back to OAc0 screen by backing out
9) Check the ping (Test Connection)
Also pls follow my earlier thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3326307 for technical issues with test connection
Hope this helps.