SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing for condition document index not stored or incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SOA based POS interface. I am using the standard service available for Article master interface.

While sending the message in outbound process for article master (0100 Replication of Articles for Store Supply).

I am getting the below error in SAP Retail system.

(Customizing for condition document index not stored or incomplete

Message no. WES_OUTBOUND126)

Any clue for this error please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I have not worked on the eSOA services but I assume these services use core SAP Retail functionalities. So, I think your problem can be fixed by maintaining the associated config entries. You will need to maintain the price and promotion condition types that need to be sent out of SAP. The path to maintain this is as below:

IMG -> Sales & Distribution -> POS Interface -> Outbound -> Maintain POS condition type group

You will need to create your own condition group and assign the relevant condition types. The service should then pick up the associated conditions for the articles.

Narayanan

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

I have not worked on the eSOA services but I assume these services use core SAP Retail functionalities. So, I think your problem can be fixed by maintaining the associated config entries. You will need to maintain the price and promotion condition types that need to be sent out of SAP. The path to maintain this is as below:

IMG -> Sales & Distribution -> POS Interface -> Outbound -> Maintain POS condition type group

You will need to create your own condition group and assign the relevant condition types. The service should then pick up the associated conditions for the articles.

Narayanan

0 Kudos

Hi Narayanan,

Thanks for your response.

I am using the standard Best Practice for US configuration. I have activated the BP for US 1.605.

So configurations are standard.

I am using standard WWS004 pricing procedure.

I can also see the VKP0 and VKA0 condition types under the path metioned by you in customizing.

But still i am getting the same error.

0 Kudos

Vikas,

There is one more similar setting that too may be of relevance, so please check the below area as well.

IMG -> Logistics General -> Assortment -> Assortment list ->Controlling cond...Worklist -> Maintain filter settings for condition types

I think this too should have the VKP0 & VKA0 condition types as appropriate.

Narayanan 

0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Were you able to get this issue resolved. If yes, can you please let us know how did you solve it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked for wesout you require the configuration for the document type 80

Customizing for condition document index not stored or incomplete

Message No. WES_OUTBOUND126

Diagnosis

You have not defined the condition document index for document type 80 , use A and application V. The system cannot find a sales condition type (for example VKP0) for the determination of the sales prices. You must define an appropriate condition type in the condition document index, as the customizing settings specify that retail prices should be transferred.

System Response

As the system cannot determine or analyze retail prices without a condition type, processing will be terminated.

Procedure

Adjust the customizing settings as appropriate for the condition document index, or exclude retail prices from processing.

But if we check the config document type 80 is not a selection option for table WIND to be maintained

Do any one has any clue why document 80 is not in the wind ?

01Purchase Order/Scheduling Agreement
02Optimized PO-based load-building
10Pricing: Pricing worklist
11Pricing: Index structure
20Customer Billing Document
30Vendor Billing Document
31Expenses Settlement
32Vendor Settlement
40Settlement Request
50Assortment List
55POS Outbound
60Customer Settlement
70Condition Contract: Billing Due List
85Document category for Demand Management Foundation

Message was edited by: Kapil Chopra I also found that the BADI WES_EXTERNTION is active which represents document type 80 but still I cannot select it in the WIND table