Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Variants for Manual Bank Statement for FF67 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good day guys,

Trust you are doing well. I have been hanging with issue since couple of days. Please guide me.

I would like to add a custom filed into screen variant which is going to define in Define Variants for Manual bank statement.

Field name is : RKLAMMER[finance project].

I thought of if i add the custom field[RKLAMMER] into FEBMKK structure then its going to populated into screen variant level[OT43 t.code level] but it doetsn't appear at possible fields level[ot43 t.code]. I am viewing the all fields from FEBMKK in possible fields but except my custom field.

Then i have debug the strand program[SAPDFKA6] and find the reason.First its importing the fields into V_DYNPRO_F table then its validating some condition and passing the fields to VORTAB AND FLDTAB internal table.While  importing the all fields into V_DYNPRO_F internal table, it doesn't bring RKLAMMER field. So i have used the enhancement sport and populating the value[FEBMKK-RKLMMER] into VORTAB and FLDTAB.

Field value is passing the getting the value into possible fields level[OT43 t.code] and insert the value[RKLAMMER] into Current Fields side in screen variant. and Successfully Screen variant was created but if i see the screen display it not showing RKLAMMER field.

Example : if my screent variant got below fields into current fields  then it showing all fields but except RKLAMMER field only. I didnt understand tht whts the reason behind.

FEBMKA-VGMAN

FEBEP-VALUT

FEBMKA-KWBTR

FEBMKK-KUNNR_MC

FEBMKA-RKLAMMER

Process: Go To FF67-->Settings-->Specification--> Here select our screent varaint at Start variant level--->Enter and Give the Values into Bank Key,Bank Account,Currency,

Statement Number,Statement Date,Opening Balance, and Closing Balance -->hit the enter.Its shows our custom screen variant at Bank Statement items level. Here its not showing the RKLAMMER filed.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kedar,

i'm facing the same issue did you found any solution

BR

Mohamed Saber

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FF67

Select Settings>Specifications

Give the Variant you have created in step 6

Customer D

Vendor K

Processing type 2 (further processing as a batch in put)

Transfer value date

Enter

Give Bank key, Bank account number, currency, statement number, statement date, opening balance, closing balance, posting date, statement date, give any name for bank posting session.

Start entering transactions from bank statement you have received

Once you finish save it and select post the transactions.

Now go to SM35 and select the name you have given earlier (Bank posting session name)

Select process

Select errors only

Steps in details

1.Create Variants for manual Bank Statement

Copy the Standard variant provided my SAP, Rename and change as required. This forms the layout of screen on T-code FF67 for entering the Manual Statement

2 Define Posting Keys and Posting Rules for Manual Bank Statements

In this step Posting Rules can be defined which determine which accounts will be Posted. (Debit /Credit Posting Key, Document Types and Accounts to be posted can be defined)

The Posting Rules use account symbols which are in turn assigned to GL accounts.

Just create the required config as per steps in this transaction.

regards,

Sanju M S