Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start preparation for SAP GRC certification

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

May I ask you for your expertise please.

What way would you propose to build up knowledge concerning SAP GRC.

There is so many material available, so it is rather difficult for a rooky to find an appropriate start.

Thank you for your hints and tips.

all the best

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your ToDo list to pass GRC Certifications 10.0 should include the following:

1. Have access to SAP GRC_AC system.
  2. Know how to use the system - get familiar with the Work Centers.
  3. Read all the Configuration Documents and practice them on the installed system.
  4. Read the SPRO documents (illustrations for each of the configuration steps).
  5. Know all the values provided by SAP in the configuration (press F4 when you practice the configuration.

Samuel.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1)  As I discussed with SAP Press, there is no Original SAP GRC AC10.0 books available  in   market. SAP team preparing it & expected to launch by month of june or july'13.....

2) If we go for GRC AC 10.0 training from SAP authorised training centre, they should  provide us original study material as per SAP policy. But they don't have (in INDIA). Instead they provide local GRC notes. If trainee paying huge amount for training, then vdout SAP standard that is useless.

3)  SAP hasn't launch GRC trainings in INDIA yet. I am also looking for training.....

Thanks

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

... in agreement with Colleen Lee.

6. Read SAP GRC100/GRC300 training handbook

7. Attend the SAP training.

8. Practice MSMP

9. Read & practice BRF+

This is what I did to pass the exam.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I rarely recommend attending SAP training. However, as this product version is relatively new the course provides useful configuration information and context.

In extending Samuel's comment - Step 1 with the GRC100/GRC300 (if you are referring to Access Controls) will help you prepare. You will want to get your head around MSMP.

The key part is hands on training (even if demo system), otherwise you are just wrote learning to obtain a "paper cert" which many professional do not respect.