Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Limit Flag

former_member190103
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru s, 

I have one requirement i.e

Ø  The flag “NO limit” must be un-ticked for all PO with document type MISC, even PO is created with reference to other existing PO/PR and on which flag “No limit” is ticked.

Ø  Now setting for flag “No Limit” is in display mode for (ME21N, ME22N and ME23N) for document type MISC.

for this i have to use the user exit to get above mentioned requirement. Can any one please let me know wihich is the correct exit for this requirement.

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member210730
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are making use of the BAPI to create(BAPI_PO_CREATE) and change PO ( BAPI_PO_CHANGE) then the structures for PO Items have a field UNLIMITED_DLV (if this is what u mean by NO lIMIT FLAG).

As far as User exits are concerned you can use

EXIT_SAPLEINR_001, EXIT_SAPLEINR_003, EXIT_SAPMM06E_004

For BADI you can use - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. Also if you need to find any otehr BDI's then use the below steps for the finding the same

Put break-point in method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER.

Now create a PO, after saving find which BADIs are triggereing and see those BADIs which are capturing EKPO details or not.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay

9 REPLIES 9

former_member210730
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are making use of the BAPI to create(BAPI_PO_CREATE) and change PO ( BAPI_PO_CHANGE) then the structures for PO Items have a field UNLIMITED_DLV (if this is what u mean by NO lIMIT FLAG).

As far as User exits are concerned you can use

EXIT_SAPLEINR_001, EXIT_SAPLEINR_003, EXIT_SAPMM06E_004

For BADI you can use - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. Also if you need to find any otehr BDI's then use the below steps for the finding the same

Put break-point in method GET_INSTANCE of class CL_EXITHANDLER.

Now create a PO, after saving find which BADIs are triggereing and see those BADIs which are capturing EKPO details or not.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply vinay . but along with EKPO-BSART i need ESUH- SUMNOLIM

0 Kudos

Hi,

The ESUH-SUMNOLIM can be found in BAPIESUHC structure of BAPI_PO_CREATE. The field is SSC_NOLIM and in the same structuer you have your NO_LIMIT Flag also.

The BSART is found in BAPIEKKOC-DOC_TYPE.

Regards

Vinay Parab

0 Kudos

This is not for Z program. I am looking for standard transcations ME21N ME22N ME23N

0 Kudos

Hi Srava,

but then are you manually creating the PO or it is been created using IDOC.

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I think PO s are created by Manually.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have done it my self. i was made changes in standard include using enhancement spots.

0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Thats great.

Regards

Vinay

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your responce.

Regards,

Sravan