cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default email to execute campaigns via email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using campaigns to be sent via email to a particular target group. Once the email of BPs included in the TG are real, we don't want to use this for tests.

Is there any way to configure a general email to be used in campaign generation?

Thanks & Regards,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Susana,

Can you explain more detailes for following words?

"Once the email of BPs included in the TG are real, we don't want to use this for tests.

Is there any way to configure a general email to be used in campaign generation?"

What do you mean by saying a general email?

Best regards,

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a campaign via email is executed, a email is sent for each business partner including in the target group. In other words, the system use the email of each business partner to send the emails.

What I was wondering, is if is possible to define a "general email", in order to be used for send these email. Of course I can change each BP email address, filling for example with my email adress. In this way when the campaign is executed I will received all the emails in my inbox.

My question is if it is possible to defined this "general email" (my email), to be used instead of change all the BP email adresses.

Hope I have clarified the question.

Thanks & Regards,

Susana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana,

As per your description, I assume you hope to send the emails to your email address to test the email content. Please note when edit the mail form,  there is a button to test send & preview the mail form. Here you can input your email address. This mail will be sent to your email address.

Otherwise, if you hope to send these emails during campaign execution. You have to implement Badi

CRM_MKT_ADR_SEARCH. This BADI can be used to do address determination of business partners during campaign execution. So if you want, you can change the BP's E-mail address to yours during campaign execution.

Best regards,

Henry