SAP for Travel and Transportation Discussions
Fuel conversations about route optimization, customer convenience, and operational efficiency in travel and transportation using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access not made (initialized field)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can not calculate the cost of freight in VI01.
I created the record conditions, but the system did not calculate anything.
If I go in the analysis tells me that:

But I have added the 'Bulkiness Group' in the record conditions.

What could be the problem?

Thanks a lot.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check the combination for which you have maintained the condition record.Also check your access sequence as well in the condition type.

best regards

R.Srinivasan

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the configuration (in IMG) for assignment of Bulkiness group (Bulkiness factors and Minimum Weight)

Regards,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

From that time, you have certainly found the problem but I had exactly the same case during the SCD creation. The reason of the issue was due to the fact that the enhacement V54B0001 was not active.

Kr,

JP

Former Member

We faced the same problem, after lot of re-search we found a solution:

Please do this:

1) Just take the field for which it is showing the exclamatory mark with yellow triangle. In your case, it is biz group. For us, it was plant.

2) Go to OMYZ and click access sequence. Click on your relevant access sequence and click control in the left.

3) now click on the relevant condition table, and click field in the left.

4) now click the business group field, and click the "field catalogue" button in the bottom.

5) there, double click the relevant field of business group and press enter until it allows you to save.

6) now delete the current condition records and maintain it again.

It should work now.

0 Kudos

Tcode OMYZ is not present