cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing 0FI_GL_4 with LSTAR (0ACTTYPE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues!

In my current project the customer needs the field 0ACTTYPE (LSTAR from BSEG table) to be uploaded with the extractor 0FI_GL_4.

For this to be possible I need to enhance the extractor, right?

Does any of you have experience with this? I have never done extractor enhancements before, and will really appreciate it if you can tell me the different steps here!

I will sign points!

Regards Silje

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have now succeeded in enhancing the extractor.

1) I went to RSA6 in R/3 development, found my datasource, stood on it and pressed the pencil-item (cahnga mode).

2) Inside the extracor i doubleclicked on the extract structure: DTFIGL_4.

3) In the column Component I wrote Include, and in the column Component Type I wrote CI_BSIS. Then a number of extra objects appeard, thereamongst LSTAR.

4) I activated and went one step back.

5) There I went down the list and found LSTAR. The marker was set on the column "Hide". I unmarked it beacouse I don't want this filed to be hidden. Then I activated again and went out.

6) I checked my extractor in RSA3 and it worked!

7) I transported my changes to test and Prod (R/3) and replicated my Prod BW.

Thanks for all help!

Silje

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silje,

I am trying to enhance BW extractors as well.

I was following your guide but was stucked at Step 2. When I tried to double click the extract structure, I got the following message:

---

Function code cannot be selected

Message no. 00255

Diagnosis

You entered an inactive function code.

---

Any advice how I can fix this??? Any help will be very much appreciated!

Cheers,

SJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See this thread

One of the replies tell the steps to do that

Regards

N Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

u will need to enhance the extract structure by using an append structure and then write user exit in CMOD..RSAP0001 to derive the value for that field..

see this SAP ppt..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/59069d90-0201-0010-fd81-d5e11994...

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two options.

1. To enhance the content extractor by adding the field.

2. To make a view out of the source table and create a custom data source to brin this field. Make sure you have the same key for this data source and for 0FI_GL_4.

Ravi Thothadri