CRM 7.0 Customer Response to a Survey doesn't generate activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the following problem:

I have created a 2-steps campaign as shown below:

STEP 1: i've defined

• "E-mail" as Communication Medium
  • a Mail Form that contains the link to the survey defined in the "Questionnaire" field (it will be sent to the Segment)
  • a Segment in which Target Group contains my user
  • the workflow "Send Target group to Channel"

STEP 2: i have defined

• "E-mail" as Communication Medium
  • a "thank you" e-mail as Mail Form
  • "Start for every respondent" flagged

DECISION 1:

• it has just 1 rule: "In the questionnaire prova survey (2) the business partner answered the question Scegli A, B, C with A"

Now... after releasing and starting the campaign, the first mail will be sent to me rightly with the link to the survey but, after the survey compilation, nothing happens. No activities will be created and no "thank you" mails will be sent to me.

Here's a screenshot of the Survey properties in TX CRM_SURVEY_SUITE

Can someone explain me what I'm missing?

Thank you so much...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alberto,

I think what you're missing in step 2 is the setting in the Workflow field which must be "Transfer Responder to Channel". I hope you've done all the workflow related customizing.

Best regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Gregor,

thanks for your help. As you said, i've setted "Transfer Responder to Channel" in STEP2 but nothing works yet: no "thank you" email sent and no activity created.

If I go in CRM_SURVEY_SUITE TX, i can see that the answer has been stored somewhere.

As you can see in the screenshot, information about Campaign and Server are not stored even if, to compile the survey, crm_svy_server asked me the authentication.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in Transaction SWI2_FREQ if Sub-/Background Workflows where triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor...

Neither Sub-Workflows nor Background were triggered. I suppose the problem is that the survey confirm doesn't generate any activity; how can i fix this?

Thank you so much

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through all customizing steps below "Campaign Automation" in SPRO? Especiall Workflow Assignment and Customizing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Gregor,

I've setted "General Task" all WFs in Campaign Automation customizing and now all work fine if i start manually the WF WS14000060 (which is the starting point), but IT WON'T START AUTOMATICALLY when I press the "Start Campaign" button. It's very strange because I've read all posts in SDN and this was the only setting required to make the process work. I'm also not able to find the exact point where the first workflow is started (it should be hard-coded by what I've read). Do you have any hints ?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Can you please check the settings in transaction swu3? Everything should be green. Also, please check your WF_BATCH user, if the password is inconsistent.

What are your task customizing settings in the transaction OOCU? Can you please paste the screenshot of settings in CRM-MKT-MPL-CA-EXE -> Assign Agents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Singal,

in swu3 all looks green except "Maintain Web Server" and "Maintain Guided Procedures Gateway". Anyway, all other workflows not related to "campaign automation" are working correctly.

WF_BATCH is also correct (it has SAP ALL) and in OOCU all tasks has setted as "General Task".

What I'm missing?

Thank you all for your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already replied by Mr Gregor here.

deleting the post

Harsh