cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compare Q4 v Q1 Financials in same report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyway to compare Q4 of one year to Q1 of the next year in the same Trial Balance report?  The only way I know is to run Q4 vs Q3 of 2012 to get the Q4 activity and then run another report for Q1 of 2013 and visibly or download into Excel to compare.  I have 40 companies to compare the financial results for so this is too much formatting.  Is there an easier way to see Q4 and Q1 in the same report?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Have you tried tcode S_PL0_86000032 - Structured Account Balances?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't have access to that SAP transaction and never heard of it.  Is that it's purpose to customize the financial statement review?  I would need to indicate provide a justification to I/T for access to this t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

The below screenshot is its selection screen.

Hope it meet your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey julie!

im working on that transacction but i havent figured out how to download it to excel, nor how to expand the accounts at once rather than do it one by one.

I want to download the financial statements for every month of the year in order to create a report in excel with P&L monthly so this seems a big problem to my schedule. i will appreaciate any input you can give me. thanks.