cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS WDA upload to Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you help with the following, I have uploaded the NWBC MSS WDA Role to Portal through Portal, after upload I got a success message and Role is appearing on the left side, but it is not in the Form of a Folder like other content delivered by SAP, is this normal...?

After I open the role in the detailed view on the right side, I am able to see the folders and views and services for each folder, now how should I customize it according to my requirments, please let me know.

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mapping of navigation structure in PFCG with the portal content structure is nicely described in this document with screenshots.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31973

Hope it helps.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sagar,

Thanks for the reply, it helped a lot, but I have one more question:

After the role upload, the Role is getting displayed just itself under the folder, and all  the iViews are saved in the PCD path defined in the role migration settings.

So if I assign the role to any user, I am not seeing any links(top-level or detailed navigation), how should I add the iViews to the role,

also, if I open the role properties I see all the folders and iViews, I am confused on this part, how to configure the iView and asssign them to Role??

Regards,

Shalini

former_member194099
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ideally it should create folders etc and replicate the navigation structure. Check if this SAP Note helps:762998