Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding jobs for freshers in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have recently completed my SAP SD (Order Fulfillment) certification and applied in so many companies but no proper response comes from these companies. I have 2 years exp. as a Marketing Executive and as an SAP End User. So how do I enter into SAP jobs as there is no jobs are available in the market for freshers..?? Some people suggested me to use fake exp. in your resume but I think I should not go for this. I need your valuable suggestions.

Kindly help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Probably this is a tough time for you as "nothing is happening" (e.g. no interview calls etc.).

During this phase, I would advise you to passionately learn / repeat / revise SAP SD.

When the time comes, you would get the chance (i.e. job interview); and when you get that chance, you should have prepared so well that you can "impress" the interviewer with your knowledge and understanding of SD.

Thus, prepare, prepare and prepare.

The documents / learning material provided SAP training is very useful e.g. TSCM60,  62. Keep revising those. Keep doing the exercises at the end of each chapter.

Understand the standard SD processes - OTC, Complaint processes (RE, CR, DR etc), Consignment process, 3rd party sale process, Intercompany sale process, STO process.

If you get an opportunity to train or explain others, do that with all your interest. It is a good training (for yourself)

Participate in the SD forums.

Remember, it is not about knowing something but it is about mastering it.

1 REPLY 1

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Probably this is a tough time for you as "nothing is happening" (e.g. no interview calls etc.).

During this phase, I would advise you to passionately learn / repeat / revise SAP SD.

When the time comes, you would get the chance (i.e. job interview); and when you get that chance, you should have prepared so well that you can "impress" the interviewer with your knowledge and understanding of SD.

Thus, prepare, prepare and prepare.

The documents / learning material provided SAP training is very useful e.g. TSCM60,  62. Keep revising those. Keep doing the exercises at the end of each chapter.

Understand the standard SD processes - OTC, Complaint processes (RE, CR, DR etc), Consignment process, 3rd party sale process, Intercompany sale process, STO process.

If you get an opportunity to train or explain others, do that with all your interest. It is a good training (for yourself)

Participate in the SD forums.

Remember, it is not about knowing something but it is about mastering it.