cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal report XI Service pack 4 download link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I find Crystal report XI R1 Service pack 4 download link? I have searched your website but can't find it.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Crystal Reports XI or XI R2 are no longer available for download. You need to upgrade to CR XI R2A SP6.

Please go through this blog on how to go about upgrading the software:

http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports-for-visual-studio/blog/2011/06/07/where-did-all-the-cry...

-Abhilash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I'm also having trouble locating the service packs. I've tried the suggested links, but none are working. Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Steve

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What specific SP are you looking for?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Looks like I've made a mistake. I'm actually looking for Crystal Server XI service packs, not Crystal Reports. Sorry about that.

I currently have XI without any service packs installed, so I'll need all the service packs required to take it up to whatever version is the highest. My goal is to get Crystal Server to work on new hardware and new OS (64 bit).

Regards,

Steve

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

For updates to CR server, you will have to contact sales. Most of the time, customers with a Server product would have an access to the SMP, but even if you had that, I do not see updates for Server XI, Thus maybe sales will be able to help(?).

Ph: 866-681-3435 or 1-800-677-7271

Worldwide Office Locations | SAP

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek,

Unfortunately, sales are just pointing me back here. I'll keep looking. They must be out there somewhere..

Regards,

Steve

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah... You will not be able to find out of support updates here. Typically, once a product foes out of support, the updates are removed... Maybe someone out there in the google never never land has it on some ftp server or something, but that is about. it. You may want to touch bases with sales and tell them what I just wrote here. If they cannot help, your only option will be an upgrade to the current version of CR Server (2013).

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I downloaded and installed today.

Logon https://service.sap.com/support with your SID.

Software Downloads > Support Packages and Patches > Archive for Support Packages and Patches > A - Z Index > C > CRYSTAL REPORTS > CRYSTAL REPORTS XI R2 > CRYSTAL REPORTS XI R2A > Windows Server on IA32 32bit

If you need installation, download "crxir2_sp4_full_bld_0-20008684.exe".

If you need patch, download "1401259085_0-20008684.exe".

Regards,

Gordon

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gordon, but you don't really need the S-user ID to download CR XI R2A. You can follow Ludek's blog from the URL I posted above and it has links to the exe.

Moreover, not everyone here has the S-User ID.

-Abhilash