cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to resolve error:1067 when try to open Sybase Control Center(SCC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create Hybrid apps using SUP2.1 environment. I have installed all without any issues and i have accessed SCC 3days. But unfortunately SCC service has stopped and unable to start again.

When i try to start it manually and with start unwired platform services component also i am getting error:1067. Attached image below for reference.

Can any one help me how can i fix this issue?

Appreciated for your support and help.

Thanks,

Sathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

before start unwired platform services component, did you stop services first then start?

what is SUP server you are working with?

i have faced same issue once, then i reinstalled SUP.

Regards,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitendra,

Thanks for your reply.

I stopped all the services and started again. I tried the same 3 to 4 times, but the SCC is not started and showing the same error every time.

I am using SUP2.1 server.

Can you please let me know if you have any idea to resolve this error:1067

Thanks,

Sathish

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Did you chek the links suggested by Samir.

unfortunately i am not able to understand why this error is appering.

Regards,

Jitendra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the solution. After consulting SAP personnel, regarding this issue, they said that the SCC_X folder might have got corrupted due to disk sapce issue. We have restored just that folder from one of our backups and re-started the SCC. It worked fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've got the exact same issue, please let me know if you have resolved the issue. TY.

samir_nigam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You mentioned SUP 2.1 but that are 3 difference SPs there (2.1.1, 2.1.2, and 2.1.3). Not sure which one you have.

In any case, following links have details on some possible reasons for why SCC service is failing to start. Please see if any of these would address your issue.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01206.0213/doc/html/mqu12...

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01206.0213/doc/html/dst12...

If problem still persists, please take a look at the agent.log from SCC log folder and see where an error message is logged during the startup sequence and include that here.

Regards,

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your helpful guidelines. i tried to fix the issue but unable to find.

I have uninstall and reinstalled complete environment as i need to learn things as per my tasks.

Thanks,

Sathish.

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What version of SUP are you using?

It may be helpful to run services.msc and verify that the 4 Sybase services have started. 

The log files for SCC are located in a folder named C:\Sybase\SCC-3_2\log.

I would also check the Unwired Servers log files at C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs