j2ee_admin or administrator password..
You can unlock the j2ee_admin password from sap level itself, first activate the sap* using the configtool which is the superadmin by setting the parameter ume.superadmin.activated to true and provide the new password for sap*, Then login using the sap* and reset the password for j2ee_admin and the later you can deactivate the super user sap* through config tool by setting the same parameter to false. If you want to know the path of this parameter do let us know.
Same way you can reset administrator password too, using config tool to activate super admin sap* login in visual admin using this sap* and reset the password of administrator
Under Cluster ->Server, choose Security Provider -->Select Tab Runtime -->Tab 'User Management' --> change the password, Once these steps are done, don't forget to deactivate the sap* user.
If you want to reset the J2EE_ADMIN password, activate sap*
Activate the SAP* user:
a. Start the config tool.
b. Set the following UME properties:
c.ume.superadmin.activated to TRUE, this will activate SAP*
d.ume.superadmin.password set the password.
e.Then login into 001, you can reset the password for J2EE_ADMIN.
Follow the below steps:
To unlock the administator, use the following process
You need to use the Config Tool and the process is:
1) Go to the Server Installed path i.e. usr\sap\<systemid>\<system instance>\J2EE\configtool\
2) Choose configtool.bat and start it.
3) Under Global Server Configuration, choose Services.
4) Find com.sap.security.core.ume.service, click it.
5) Under Global Properties, find ume.superadmin.activated
6) Set the Custom value to TRUE. Click on SET to apply the new value
7) Apart from that, you have to set another property i.e.
8) ume.superadmin.password, define some password.The password that you are defining is for SAP*. save the changes.
9) Restart the cluster / server. Issue the command stopsap to do so.
10) Log on to Portal with SAP* as user and the defined password.
11) Create a User with Super Administrator role.
12) Go back to Config Tool and set the Custom Value as default value i.e. FALSE. save the changes.
13) Restart the Server.