cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ02 - Adhoc query- Custom Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created a infoset containing custom infotype.

The issue is when I right click on fields of custom infotype I can see options 'Only value' but for other fields I can see ' only value ' , 'only text' and ' value and text' .

Is there is configuration somewhere or any other way, where I can also get the 'value and text' options for the custom infotype fields?

Thanks & Regards,

Bidyamini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bidyamini

If you see it says it has three Conditions 

Only Text

Only Value

Value and text

Now check the Field you are using ??

Does it Contain Text , Value  or Value and Text ..

Example

If iam Using the Personnel Number (E1000) it might has Text and Number so i select Value and Text

If i have Date then by default it will be Only Value other two option would be Graded Out .

check the Below Link for further Help

http://www.insiderlearningnetwork.com/daniellelarocca/blog/2011/11/12/how_to_add_custom_infotypes_to...

THX.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

But still the issue not resolved.

The field  m using contain both text and value but still getting only option in adhoc for only "value" not for "text".

Pls. help me out.

jakub_zizka
0 Kudos

I know this is a late Answer but it might just help someone Searching for the Answers. The Texts for all Queries are loaded automatically via SAP Standard. The thigh you have to do is to corretly bind the text table(add a foreign key from to Text table to the main table wint 1..N relationship) to the main table or define the values as Domain Values.

For you to test what kinds of Text Files are supplied you can use Report

RS_TEST_IDENTIFY_TEXT

Just add the structure and you will see what fields have the text values available.

Hope it helps you or someone else.

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the infotype characterisitics in T582A

Please check wheter you have selected this option or not?

Thanks,

Madhav.