Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check whether an Agent is approver or Substitute in SRM

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one please help me How to check whether an agent is Approver or Substitute in SRM.

Thanks in Advance,

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

you could try table SWWUSERWI with current workitem.

If user assigned to workitem - you can recognize him as an approver.

Best Regards

Konstantin

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

My Requirement :

If an Approver is on leave then the substitute has to process the request(Workitem) it is what generally happens. But as per our business scenario we need to restrict the Substitute to process the request (Workitem).

That means i  need to check whether the agent is approver or substitute so that i can restrict him to process the request(Workitem) if he is a Substitute.

Please let me know if you need more details.

Thanks in Advance

Harsha

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsha,

you mean, substitution is generally not allowed?

If so, may be you just need to hide a substitution maintenance part.

What do you use, SRM Version, Portal, NWBC?

Best Regards

Konstantin

former_member393841
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you very much for your update.

No We need to know whether the Agent is an Substitute or Approver.

Could you please provide any function module or Standard table to check this.

Thanks in Advance,

Harsha p

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harhsa,

as I said, Table SWWUSERWI might be helpfull to you.

This table has an assignment of Workitems to agents (as far as I know, substitutors are not there).

For example if you made a check in CHECK-BADI, you can retrieve actual workitem via method:

lo_sc->/SAPSRM/IF_PDO_ADV_BASE~GET_WIID()

where lo_sc if the instance of your shopping cart...

Usually can be received via /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_FACTORY_SC_ADV=>GET_BUFFERED_INSTANCE( iv_guid )

I had the same requirement in the past. But I solved it in another way - I filtered Infox of user via BADI - so he could see only direct assigned workitems...

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harsha,

you can chec the substitute details in HRUS_D2 table, beofre agent taking action you see whether he is the approver for that work item under SWWUSERWI, if it is not there then he is the substitute also you can cross verify the substitute details in HRUS_D2.

i hope it is usefull

Regards,

Raghu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Harha,

substitutes are stored in HRUS_D2 table.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

we have a requirement of creating a report where in we need to show the work item was approved by a Original approver or a Substitute approver. In table HRUS_D2 as soon as we remove the substitute the entry is deleted with that table. How can we find through out year how many substitutes have approved the shopping cart. Is there a table where original approver and Substitute approver are stored toghether for reporting purpose.

Thank you

Nimish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish and all,

I have same requirement to display original approver in report where substitute person has approved shopping cart.

Any one achieved it ? please let me know if this can be achieved via report or not or we need to fetch this at runtime from SWWUSERWI table and display in an additional field in webdynpro ??

Thanking you.

Regards,

Kunal Sanghavi

Answers (0)