cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Sales order replication - Qty change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I kindly request you help me to understand the system behavior or I am missing some thing in the CRM sales order setting.

Our leading system is CRM. Once we create sales order in CRM and replicate to ECC. In CRM the status is "distributed successfully".

After that I am not able to make any change in CRM sales order like Quantity and requested date etc.

I am not able to do Re- ATP check. Can some one help me to fix this issue.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Br

mathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathivana,

Did you try above my finding ?

Cheers,

prem

Chris_Schutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Depending on the volume , did you see if the lean order interface could be used on your scenario ? No replication needed .

Regard's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathivana,

I had faced these issue several time. As per SAP standard logic whenever you saved order in CRM it replicate immediatly in ERP till that time the order will be locked for any further change in CRM to save transaction data intigrity. The lock gets removed once the CSA queue(notification) from ERP update in CRM than unlocked.

You check the in SMW01 transaction and perform search with order number you will find Bdocs are in Intermediate stage(I can't tell reason as it can be so many reason why Bdocs get stuck) -Select and activate the Bdocs once again if you are lucky and it activated your order till be unlocked.

Or else user report most common for this issue "CRM_CHECK_DISTRIBUTION_STATUS" pass order number number and document type to unlock distribution than you will be able to change order.

100 % sure shot answer. Appriciate if points alloted

Thanks,

prem

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

From your latest description it seems the standard scenario is applying but it behaves wrongly as if the document had been created in ECC. Please check the change log of the document and check if the logsys had been changed as one of the changes.

It seems to me that you have the behaviour as described in note 541113 but please check if you have implemented some changes listed in the notes 511074 and 520045.

Best regards - Christophe

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

Standard system will not allow to change the Qty etc if the sales order has a subsequent document in the ECC system. Subsequent document can be checked in Shipping transaction or billing transaction assignment block.  If this is not the case then please provide some more detail like

• Are you able to go to edit mode in the sales order ?
  • If you try to do some change do you see any error message?
  • Is this problem specific to some orders or all orders?
  • What scenario you are using ( are you supposed to create and change sales order in CRM or just create)

There are some retrun order scenarios where change in qty is not allowed after order replication.

Lovekush Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lovekush,

Thanks a lot for your response. I did some more analysis on this issue.It look like for me this is going to be behavior of the CRM system with respect to Senario A.

We want to do ATP with APO while placing the sales order in CRM. Even tho there are too many SAP notes on this scenarios 'A'  with GATP in APO. It is too confusing what will work and what not. I don't know why SAP released too many notes referring one note with other in cyclic. It is too confusing and at the end I am not sure which is the correct note the referrer.

We are in Lastest version CRM 7.0 with EHP2 and ECC EHP 5. So we have everything up to date. So it look like for me when we set Senario A , where Sales order created in CRM and can be edited in ECC. When it combines with APO GATP check. It look like for me this is going to be the behavior of sales order in CRM after it gets replicated to ECC. Without CRM to APO check we can't able to edit the doc in CRM except Date and Qty and in ECC we can able to edit all the fields.

So only when Senario A is combined CRM to APO ATP check this constrain is there.

I am not sure I am confusing too much. I am already in that state..Sorry about that.

I want some one who have already implemented this Scenario along with GATP check from CRM to confirm this.

Thanks & Br

mathi

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

In my last project we used APO for GATP check but used standard scenario for CRM and ECC data replication where change to order is only allowed in CRM. CRM order directly call APO for ATP check.

There were some requirement from business where they wanted to change order in both CRM and ECC so we evaluated scenario-A and chose standard data replication scenario. With standard scenario CRM APO integration is much better and less complex. It is recommended by SAP also.

But as per documentaion (sap notes) even in scenario A one should be able to change the order in both the systems. I would suggest you to open OSS message and get the clarification from SAP.

Thanks,

Lovekush Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lovekush,

Thanks a lot for your reply. We are also thinking of taking with SAP.

Thanks & Br

mathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lovekush,

We are facing one more issue also. Where we want don't want use Scenario A and  switched of the Scenario A for some sales order type. When we try to replicate the sales order in ECC. It gets replicated successfully. However the credit management check is not happening. We are using only ECC dynamic credit check function. The credit check function is working fine when we activate scenario A.

Even tho the particular order credit fails still the system confirms the sales order in ECC and in CRM the credit check status is ok.

Do have some configuration guide for Credit check with CRM & ECC.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Thanks & Br

mathi

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

SAP IMG guide is very clear about credit check so please follow that and you will not have any problem.

Please check the below link about risk category configuration in ECC to get the "Credit Check not OK" status in CRM.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3163851

if risk categroy configuration is ok and you have followed all the steps then you need to do little debugging to check what is going on.

In CRM sales order credit check happen through a BADI CRM_CREDIT_CHECK ( Implementaion CRM_CREDIT_CHECK_01) externaly in ECC system during order save. So put the break point in code and see what results you are getting.

If you find this answer helpful please mark that so.

Lovekush Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lovekush,

Thanks a lot for you info.It is useful. I will explore more.

Thanks & Br

mathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LoveKush,

All our Sales transactions gets created in CRM and replicated to ECC .

We have implemented Scenario A for 2 transaction types and we are able to edit the Orders in both CRM and ECC.

For 2 other transaction types we wan to use standard CRM behaviour of making changes only in the CRM system . When we try to edit the order in CRM we are getting error message

"Document distributed to OLTP . Changes not possible ."

Do we need to make any settings to Edit the orders only in  CRM  and not in ECC ? (We do not want to have scenario A for all transaction types)

lovekush_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry to say I dont know the answer. You can check the CRM scenario in CRMD_ORDERADM_H-SCENARIO and VBAK-VBKLA which give scenario detail if all orders have same scenario in table they will all behave the same way. You can debug the message it may some time gives quick answer why we are getting this messages. You scenario is not a common scenario so it could be a product error also.

I would suggest you to create new thread or new question It is always recommended to create a new for new question you may get answer from other people also.

Thanks

Lovekush Singh