cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive Server license expired in SAP NetWeaver CE 7.3 TRIAL VERSION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have just noticed that the SYBASE db server license seems to be expired in the SAP NetWeaver CE 7.3 Trial Version. Will there be a new downloadable trial available soon or is it possible to request an extension of the SYBASE license similar to the way that trial licenses can be requested for NetWeaver?

Best regards,

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates on this issue?
[Sorry to reopen this bug ... it is really important to us to do this testing]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo

Have the same problem.

The SYBASE Database can not start..

One month ago it was up and running ok.

cheers

Walter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

We're having the same problem with the file that can be downloaded today [CE7_3_TRIAL_VERSION_5_37_GB.rar].

It seems that the SYBASE db license has expired on the 31st of Oct.

cheers,

Gigel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. I would also need this as soon as possible...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miha. I haven't heard from anyone yet and it looks like it is the still the same version of CE that can be downloaded. Best regards, Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Miha, stille no progress that I'm aware of.. We have however found another solution. The SSO-server can be deployed on any Netweaver Java server, so maybe you have a sandbox version of a Solution Manager, BI og PI system in your landscape that you can borrow?

Best regards,

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

got the same problem.

Hope that we will get a fast solution. Need the trial for an important evaluation

Regards

Klime

jpenninkhof
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

In discussion it has been brought to the attention of , who is currently investigating how this can be moved forward.

Cheers,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan, sounds great. The decision has been taken to deploy SSO in our organisation, so it would be greate if I could get my lab environment back on line soon as there are quite a few combinations that need to be tested before we can start our SSO project.

Best regards,

Anders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any progress on this?