Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ESS Portal Bank information update problem :- Data record 0000396100090 9999123120120601000 has grouping value "" instead of "40"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had implemented Bank information update facility in ESS Development portal. When we are trying change the Main bank account number it is giving me the error Data record 0000396100090      9999123120120601000 has grouping value "" instead of "40" .

So I searched in the scn and google I found many articles about this as fixing of this issues by running the programs RPUFACECPRFN  RPUFACEVIEKN RPUFIXDS . When I am executing the RPUFIXDS report I am getting error Payroll in past is not possible. If I tried with Unchecking the Retroactive accounting active checkbox nothing was happening.

I had read the sap notes 783499 and 845592 but nothing was helped me.

Even I tried to set the system date as Begindate of Main bank account number on clicking the edit mode by expecting it will delimit the existing records but it was also not helped me out.

So could you please any body help me out on this one?

Regards,

Praveen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this. Copy the record instead of editing the existing record in infotype 0009.

This will create a new record and if it still has this error when updating from ESS, run the program RPUFIXDS with the specific PERNR.

Also make sure you have an entry in the table T582G for infotype 0009.

Thanks

Naren

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this. Copy the record instead of editing the existing record in infotype 0009.

This will create a new record and if it still has this error when updating from ESS, run the program RPUFIXDS with the specific PERNR.

Also make sure you have an entry in the table T582G for infotype 0009.

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Actually Now I only have one Main bank account . Now I want to create another main bank account number by delimiting the existing record. Generally I am doing it from PA30 by creating new main bank account record . So automatically existing previous record was delimiting and new record is creating with current date as begin date.

I want to do the same thing from portal also i.e. If I try to  edit the record in general system will not accept. We should create the new record with main bank type only. But as of now at ESS portal If we try to create the new record it is creating only the secondary bank. Can I provide option to provide only to crate another record  with main bank ( subtype 0) .

There was entry in the table T582G for infotype 0009.

The program RPUFIXDS is giving error for that pernr giving as Payroll in past is not possible.

If I try to copy the record also giving the same above errror.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

how did you configured the time constraints for IT0009?

Let me know

a

0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

The issue was solved by running the RPUFIXDS program by deleting checkmark for Retroactive Flag and also by making selection of Workflow active. It was fixed the total solution.

Even in Dev and Production also it was fixed for me.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Generally in portal, no one will provide edit option for Bank details.

I think it Might be time constraint problem .

What is time constraint configured for Infotype 0009 ?

Let me know.