cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deficit of Customer stock unr. 98,100 EA : Material Plant batch no. 0000009157

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We have processed Consigment transfer  and are going to be done consignment issue, while creating the PGI system gives following error messages;-

Deficit of Customer stock unr. 98,100 EA : material no. plant batch no. 0000009157.

Please find screen shot of stock for your reference.

Please guide me as early as possible.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Jurgen analysis is correct. Check the Delivery Quantity. I think instead of maintaining the quantity as 99.900, you maintained as 99,900.000

Correct the Quantity and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

As above delivery screen shot is Consignement issue. At the time of implementation this process has been followed i.e. enter storage location in consignment issue delivery. As if we are going to change the quantity then we have alrady done excise invoice for taking quantity 99,900. Please guide me as early as possible.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cannot comment on Excise issues, I never had to do with this. But I don't think that the excise part is creating the error message you have. What did you find out in MB51?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Please find screen shot as below.

Regards,

Manoranjan

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it shows that 98,100 are already issued.

So why do you want it issue again?

And it continuous to be cumbersome, as the posting dates show February, while your replenishment delivery has a March date

sorry, I overlooked that the delivery is from 2012 while the movements are from 2013

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked date of your material document for stock and goods issue date.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoranjan,

Please check already you have scheduled any delivery for this quantity.

Use T code VL06o.

and

"Batch 0000009157 was proposed from initial transaction and cannot be
changed'. i.e. this batch no. used in consignment fillup delivery.

For the above error pls let us know are you using auto batch determination or Manually putting the Batch number in the in the main screen of VA01 /VL01N.

Please check this two options and Let us know.

Regards

Amrit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Please find error message as below.

I have not changed the batch no. if changed system gives error message:-

"Batch 0000009157 was proposed from initial transaction and cannot be

My business process as below:-

1)Consignment Transfer:- Order-delivery(Manually enter batch no)-PGI-Performa Invoice-Excise Invoice.

2)Consignment Issue:- Order w r to Performa invoice-Delivery-PGI-Invoice to customer.

1st process has done, in 2nd process while do PGI that time system gives error messages.

Please guide me how can i slove this problem.

@ Jignesh,

Yes I have checked one Consignment transfer has opened. but in delivery we have enter batch no manually.

Please guide me as early as possible.

@Amrit,

we have entered batch no. manually in Delivery.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the information is somehow confusing.

let me try to recap.

you said you had already filled up the consignment stock at customer and you want do a consignment issue now, (which means the customer has informed you that he has used some of your material)

Your screen shot of MMBE shows that you have 1,800 EA for Batch 0000009157 at customer location.

now comes the confusing part:

you want issue 99,900 EA of Batch 0000009157 while you have only 1,800 there. How shall this be logically possible?

SAP is absolutely correct if it says that you have a deficit of 98,100 EA for Batch 0000009157.

but even more confusing is the screen shot for the delivery 80018666, because I can see there the storage location WH01. A consignment issue would not have a storage location, this is only possible for a consignment fill-up

Or did you just post this screen shot to tell me that this was the delivery used to fill-up the  customer consignment stock?

If that was the fill-up, then I suggest you lookup the material movements in MB51 for this material and batch to see what movements have been posted between the fill-up and today.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoranjan,

Just check the Open Orders for the said Customer. I am pretty there is some other open Order that is blocking the Conignment Stock.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

focus on your sales order, check your item category. it looks like this sales order is not a consignment issue.

the message looks like the the sales order is made for make-to order scenarío.

But it cannot be said for sure, as the message is freely translated from you instead having posted the correct message.

This message M7022 is totally variable, any character has its relevance, if you left one important information in your translation then the answer probably leads you into the wrong direction.

you should post the original message and may explain what the single numbers stands for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Please guide me how can i solve this problem.

I have not changed batch no. in Consigment issue delivery if changed system gives error messages''

Batch 0000009157 was proposed from initial transaction and cannot be

Regards,

Manoranjan.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had not talked about  changing batch number.

I assume that the whole process is wrong, but I can only evaluate this if you post the original message instead of this: Deficit of Customer stock unr. 98,100 EA : material no. plant batch no. 0000009157

further you need to give more details, how much quantity do you want to issue? what is your item category, what the order type ?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

The error says, deficit of customer stock which is the consignment stock for the customer

If you have initiated the consignment process, you have to first issue the stock to consignment using Consignment fill up document, in Standard it is CB

check the stock with special stock indicator W and compare if you have sufficient stock with the Batch in consignment stock

If possible put the screenshot of your scenario and stock overview of Special stock indicator

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your stock position shows 1800 EA & nil for batch 9157. Maintain correct storage location and Either change batch number or decrease quantity of your consignment issue.

Create required qty of stocks in required storage location and then issue.

Karuna