cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Batch Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,  Internal batch management is following in my company.  Problem: when user create a new batch by T/code: MSC1N. In basic data 1, batch status - automatically tick on Batch restricted.  Our clients want that it will automatically click on unrestricted.  Kindly suggest the configuration or way.  Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which type of check you have maintained against your material type in Logistics General>Batch Management>Creation of New Batches>Define Initial Creation of Data for Batch Master Transactions ?

If possible share screenshots.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your material type is customized to default restricted status as initial status.

You can change this in IMG > Logistics general > Batch management > Specify Batch Level and Activate Status Management

Please search SCN before posting redundant question, this was asked and answered before

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,  Already activated.... But still showing Batch restricted  Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How shall I understand this question?

of course does a customizing change not affect existing data, only if you create a new batch, then the new default is taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,  I want that at the time of creation of new batch, by default unrestricted will be checked instead of batch unrestricted.  Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes I understood that already.

But your answers are not clear enough to understand where you are.

e.g. if you had posted: I have changed the customizing, then I created a new batch but it is still coming as restricted. ..... then we can investigate further.

But you just said: Already activated.... But still showing Batch restricted

Here I do not know whether you are still talking about your old batch, or if you are now talking about a new batch.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Talking about new batch.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

completely new or just new for your plant?

Had you done any change to batch level or batch status managment recently?

the customizing has several buttons  is the last one eventually active?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check whether you have any Customer exits activated for the Initial status of the batches.