cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created condition table 701 and it has fields of sales org, customer and TaxClass1-Cust. When I used it on VK11, I get error

"Table 701 is not defined for use with condition type MWST"

I think I am getting problem with the tax field. I am suppose to use KNVI-TAXKD. I am not sure if I used the right field on the condition table which is TaxClass1-Cust. Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I feel you are missing basic tax determination configuration in your system. Tax is not jot defining the tax condition type. It is an integrated scenario with FI.

Check below links.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/592863

http://scn.sap.com/message/3739559

http://www.erpgreat.com/sd009.htm

Before doing any settings related to FI, consult your FI guy.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

naren,

I tried your suggestion.

On my condition table, I used this combination:

Country

Destination Country

TaxClass1-Cust

I get this error:

Tax indicator 1 is not defined for use with condition type ZFAX

Tax indicator 2 is not defined for use with condition type ZFAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar,

Please try out few things.

Make the assignment of your specific condition type to country in OVK1. Further to this, define Tax Classification for customer i.e: 1 in OVK3 and assign the same to Tax category i.e: Condition type --> ZFAX. Hope it helps. Lemme know your findings after trying this. Thanks and have a good day.

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Check the following,

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions >Taxes >Define Tax Determination Rules : Here did you assigned MWST to country

Check you used TAXK1 in your 701 user defined condition table

Regards

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

MWST condition table is 2, 11  & 78 access sequence is 10, 8 & 20. you can modify table 2, 11  & 78 to include sales organization, customer & TaxClass1-Cust. then maintian access sequence.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anwar,

As MWST is TAX condition type you need to take care few things.

# During the field selection for the condition table

Country

Destination Country

Region

TaxClass1-Cust.

Tax class. material

Should be there.

# MWST has to be maintained in the TAX determination for the customer as well as material.

# During the generation of the table check properly that the Table is generated properly or not.

Please mainatin the above check points I think your problem will be resolved.

Regards

AG.

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

With reference to -

"I think I am getting problem with the tax field. I am suppose to use KNVI-TAXKD. I am not sure if I used the right field on the condition table which is TaxClass1-Cust. Please help."

You have choosen the right field. TaxClass1-Cust. has a field name as TAXK1 and domain name as TAXKD. Both the names are referred to TaxClass1-Cust

Regards,

Deepa

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

Have you checked the standard table 002 - Domestic taxes? The standard MWST condition type will MWST as the access sequence, where you can 002 - Domestic taxes is one of the access.

If you need any other additional combination, please create your own tables and access sequence and new condition type which can be the copy of MWST.

Regards,Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

MWST is a Output Tax Condition Type .You need to take the Fields for that Condition Type is like below .

Country

Destination Country

TaxClass1-Cust.

Tax class. material

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you defined access sequence for your table?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes,Without define Access Sequence for maintain Condition Tables ,How and where can I maintain Condition Record ( If it is Header ,dont want create Access Sequence and Table )  to get into Sales Order ?

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Note : Anwar,I request you to close if the thread is answered ( before also ,you didnt close some quires what ever raised by you ,Please a look into that Queries also ).

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

naren,

I tried your suggestion.

On my condition table, I used this combination:

Country

Destination Country

TaxClass1-Cust

I get this error:

Tax indicator 1 is not defined for use with condition type ZFAX