Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1iex Error-Excise posted but Status "in process" and j2i8 not updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While doing Capital goods procurement,

In J1IEX

Part-2  doc is generated. But the Doc status is "in process".

I am able to view the part 1 and Part 2(Accounting doc also generated).

In J2i8 - 50% cenvat credit is not updated.

In MIGO

Excise Invoice tab - more data - miscellaneous - Status-"in process"

In PO

2 line items are taken where only 1 material is excisable.

PO posted in 11.02.2013, GR posted on 10.03.2013 and Excise posted in 16.03.2013.

I checked the following,

1.No GR reversal or cancel.

2.Checked the spro - log gen- tax movement - basic settings - maintain excise registration - line items.

3.i checked the table "j_1iexcdtl" where it shows the line item is posted status.

4. i checked the j1id settings, material is maintained in 1. Material and chapter id combination 2. CENVAT Determination and checked "vendor excise details" too.

5. The material type of material is "Stores and spares".

Kindly guide me where i am missing..

Thanks and Regards,

Krishnaraj.D

12 REPLIES 12

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Display the excise invoice in J1IEX and check if there is any open qty shown under quantity tab.

Also check if Part2 and J_1IGRXREf tables are updated correctly, if yes then update the statusas "P" PoSTED in J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IEXCHDr and J_1IGRXREF tables.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i checked the quantity tab in j1iex. There is no any open quantity.

J_1IEXCDTL - posted

J_1IEXCHDr - Status "In process"

J_1IGRXREF - Posted

Regards

Krishna

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Material type assigned in Material & Chapter id Combination in J1ID transaction for your Material code? You can change the material type (Rg23A/C) during Excise invoice posting. Check what is the Material type assgined in J1IEX item tab..

And you said you have two line items in MIGO, One is Excisable and other non excisable?  Could you elaborate it.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

-->The material type taken in J1id is "consumables" and in j1iex , in item tab also its maintained as consumables only.

-->Out of the 2 line items, only one material is maintained in j1id--material no and chapter id combination.

For the 2nd line item, tax code is taken in po..in Migo no excise tab for it.

0 Kudos

How many line items you see in J1IEX display? J2I8 only allows the documents with status "P" Posted.

In MIGO No excise tab means? How many line items you recieved in GR?

0 Kudos

i see only 1 line item in J1iex.

in GR received 2 items..No excise tab for 2nd line item.

0 Kudos

You said second line item is not excisable.. So, check the tables J_1IEXCHDR, J_1IEXCDTL & J_1IGRXREF and if required change the status to "P" Posted. Then system will allow the J2I8 transfer.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

How and where to change the status to "P"

0 Kudos

Its updating in J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF table.

But in J_1IEXCHDR status is "In Process".

Kindly suggest.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In J_1IEXCHDr table change the status as "P" POSTED by writing a small Z program or via direct table updation.

Regards,

Brinda

0 Kudos

As suggested by Brinda, you may change the status in J_1IEXCHDR table to "P" posted and check J2I8 transaction.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As you say correct ,but we know why system not updated Header status "P" and which switchvation s it is not updated.

Regards,

suman baina