cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Cost Center for a Wage Type in IT0014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I want to maintain a alternative cost center for a wage type in IT 0014 by clicking on CTRL + F2. Already cose center is maintained in IT0027 for the employee, but this wage type i want to post to another cost center.

Do i need to configure any thing fr this? or if i maintain in IT0014, that will do?

Bcoz when i am psting, still the wage type is posted to the cost center which is assigned in IT0027 for the employee.

Please suggest.

Kind Regards

NAG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NAG,

In PA 30 go to IT 0014 and click on the Tree Structure after maintain the Wage Type .It pop-up a screen where we can maintain the different cost center to post that particular wage type

Sincerely

Govardhan Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Govardhan,

After doing this only i have run the payroll and tried posting. But the cost center still considered from IT0027 but not from IT0014.

Pls suggest

Kind Regards

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

in table T52EL there is a flag C1IGN where you can indicate to ignore the C1 splits.

Can you check if for the posting characteristics this flag is empty?

Kr,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Yes, This flag is unchecked.

Kind Regards

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

when looking at the payroll results for that wagetype, do you have the correct pointers towards the alternative cost center?

This pointer is normally used in RPCIPE00 (if the flag in T52EL is set correctly).

Kr,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tom,

When i am checking in payroll results in table "Cost Assignment from Different Infotypes", the cost center which i maintained in IT0014 for the wage type is getting reflected , but when posting is done still in posting log it is showing as the cost center maintained in IT0027.

Pls find the attached screen shots of the same.

Kind Regards

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG,

in RT, is the C1 pointer from the wage type to the C1 table set correctly?

Kr,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Afraid, i am not able to get where i need to check that. In the results table   "Cost Assignment from Different Infotypes" C is displaying as 0001. I have attached the screen shot also.

Please suggest where i need to check that?

Kind Regards

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh - looks like configuration is correct. My guess is that there must be something wrong with the CC in IT0014. System is not able to post to the CC and so is using the CC in IT0027.

Check for these:

1. Do you see any posting to that CC (IT0014) from another WT?

2. Check with your FICO consultant to see if the CC has been set up correctly.

Just my 2 cents

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadesh,

can you include a screenshot of RT for that wagetype?

Kr,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Pls find the screen shots from PC_PAYRESULT. My wage type is 1ETA here.

Kind Regards

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

I would expect a pointer in RT from the wagetype 1ETA to the C1 table (value 01).

Since there is no pointer, there is no link and rpcipe00 will not know that the wagetype 1ETA has to be posted on a different cost center.

I think you have to look in the payroll schema where the pointer is generated and where it is lost.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Kr,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks, Issued is solved, The pointer was reset bcoz of some custom PCR's.

Kind Regards

NAG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

I am having the exact same issue with cost center on IT0014. Would you please share with more details how you fixed it in the PCR?

Thank you,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve it with PCR X024 and PC 41. Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear if the output from P0014 has the CC pointer set for the w/t in IT and still there in the RT.

Run(or simulate) payroll with log.

Display input/processing/output for function in P0014 function.    If C1ZNR is in the P0014 output, then display the log for the PCR where it is added to R.  Check if the ELIMI is clearing the splits particularly for CC.  If this is the problem, then check which proc class wlass is used here in this PCR.  Then check the config for the w/t in this proc class.

To check where the addition to RT is made, do as below for payroll schema:

- With pgm RPDASC00, expand the main schema fully; in the selection screen use 'C' for payroll schema (note T is for Time schema).  in all other selection use '*' meaning all values.

- Press execute to get the expanded schema.

This is normally done when major changes are made in the schema and saved as a text file with suitable name to indicate the date of change.

-Find all ADDWTE's and check where payments are added to RT after XT00 sub-schema..

The processing class usage depends also on the country grouping for payroll

Normally it would be as below:

3 major points where our payments & deductions get moved to RT.

PCL 03 (pcr X020) - all time payments will be moved to RT

PCL 20 (pcr X023) - all other remaining payments will be moved to RT

PCL 41 (pcr X024) - all deductions will be moved to RT

PCL 30 - all payments based on table T54C3 or in the current year which are used

for further information or calculation purpose.

In Australian payroll, 

- pcl 82 is also used in the superannuation calc schema to add to RT

- pcl 76 is used to add to RT in different points of the payroll schema

- pcl 66 - in taxation over-ride to add to RT

- pcl 21 - for fixed tax w/t's to add to RT

- pcl 05 - in Q030 or X030 to add to RT at the end of payroll schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if 0014 is there in the configuration entries in IMG: Pers.Admin ->Interfaces and Integration ->Interfaces and Integration. Also check 'Recording Cost Assignment Specifications' in the same node.

Regards

Sundar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunder,

This node is updated with IT0014 and 0015 already.

Kind Regards

NAG