Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VT01N: Deliveries list includes PGI completed deliveries

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating shipment through VT01N, in the selection for deliveries, we are giving the shipping point, a date range for the Delivery Date field, the total good movement status as 'A' and the Transportaion Planning Status as 'A, B'. But, the list of deliveries displayed includes those deliveries that have the transportaion planning status as 'C' and the Goods Issue status as 'C'. What could be the reason for having these deliveries in the list that can be included in the shipment?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A similar problem was there in VL04 for older version where the transportation planning status was not working as per note 89328.  I am not sure about transportation since my system has not been configured for this to check your issue.  Nevertheless, have a look at the following note which may help you to some extent

• Note 566185 - Inconsistencies for transp.plng status: 'B' instead of 'C'

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your attention to this issue. I have checked the sap note 566185. It is related to inconsistencies in setting the Transportation planning status. In our case, the transportaion planning status is getting set perfectly to C. But, while selecting the deliveries during shipment creation, it is listing deliveries that have the Tr Plg status 'C' (and Goods Issue also as 'C'), along with other relevant deliveries. While going through the suggested notes, I found few more related notes and I am checking them. I will update the details, if any of them are found useful in resolving my issue.

@Naren: The system is SAP version ECC 6.0.

Regards,

Ravi

atgsd_atgsd
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Ravi ,

Did get the solution for this issue.

we are facing same issue .

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Not sure why and how your system is treating you but actually it should not be shown in the VT01N when completed PGI deliveries.

Note : If you dont mind ,can you share that kind of Deliveries Doc Flow and with VT01N for our reference to understand .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for the reply. Now I donot have access to the system and hence couldn't provide the print screens. I have checked the status of the these deliveries in VBUK table and also individually through VL02N. The status of some of these deliveries is showing as 'C' for Trans. Planning and Goods Issue as well. There is no issue with other deliveries in the list.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you Ravi Sankar  for sharing again .As Moderator has explained well about your issue .Please have a look into that Note .

Note : If you dont mind , Can you share,which Version ,you are using ( Ecc 6.0 Or another ).I think ,take this issue to ABAPer and debug it and might be chances to find out Root Causes in Program level .

Thanks,

Naren