Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZERO confirm quantity in SO for insufficcient stock quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts-

Good day!

I would just like ask some questions regarding to ZERO confirm quantity on sales order. Here's what we've done.

Material      :    1075719

Batch         :     Test

Quantity     :     60.00

Stor. Loc.   :     5000

1. Created order with quantity 80.00. SAVED.
  2. Executed transaction VKM3.
  3. Upon displaying the order, the confirm quantity of the material is ZERO value.

May I know why?

I've tried creating the order with the excat remaining quantity, 60.00, and executed VKM3. 60.00 appeared in as the confirmed quantity in the order upon displaying.

What could be the action made by me that caused the issue?

Another thing, I've tried rejecting the line item then SAVED. Then unrejected again the  line item of the order. I saw that 60.00 now appeared on the confirmed quantity. I was just confused what is happening inside the SAP standard process.

-BERT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bert

Hope you scenario  in not make to order, try to attach the stock to the sales order and then see the delivery , also check that the stock in in unrestricted use .

Regards

Alok

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the T Code MD04 whether that stock is allocated to some other delivery or not.

Regards,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Bert

1. please check if sales order credit status is release  VA03-header-status

2. if  input batch number in sales order item level, then your stock should have batch number

3. if sales order will generate PR automatically, please check all PR data is complete or not, such as no purchase group in mateiral master data.

best regrds

Jian

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

It is an issue related to Credit Check so try to  check in FBL5N if any payment is overdue there.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bert,

Can you just check the status of the field part.dlv./item in the sales order at the item level.

If the status is C only complete delivery is allowed, then it will not allow you to do partial delivery. So please change the status to Partial Delivery Allowed.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks & Reagrds,

Shikhar Gadbil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shikhar-

I tried it changing into empty, meaning Partial Delivery Allowed, into the field and still ZERO confirmed quantity...

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you changed to empty, re-run the availability check and check again.

Regards,