cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone advise me whether it’s possible or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a PO requisition in SAP & needs to be approved by 3 people subject on the value of the request. When they approves then I receive an email mentioning: showing requisition number but I cannot see who provide the approval. Can anyone advise me whether it’s possible or not?

Thanks,

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

It is possible , other than standard process for creating RR strategy and workflow you can use the user exit M06B0001 -To determine the person in workflow responsible for requisition approval.

Hope this answers your question

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Sunil.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When they approves then I receive an email mentioning: showing requisition number but I cannot see who provide the approval. Can anyone advise me whether it’s possible or not?

Dear

How you have achieved this? If this is with workflow then your other requirement is also possible with that. Have you discussed this with your WORKFLOW consultant?

Thank$

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I also had such requirement. In that what we did is created a WFID@....com , through this id mails were triggered to the concerned person. On their approval , agan through the same id mail was triggered to next person. Here identification is hidden.

I hope I have answered your querry.

Regards,

Deepa

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepa

Thanks for sharing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zain,

It can be easily achieved if you implement a workflow, which will be triggered as PO is saved, depends on the value PO will find the approvers, mail will be triggered to the approve one by one and once it is approved it can trigger to your email.

You can ask the workflow consultant to save the actions somewhere in the workflow then in that case the email will also tell you that it is approved by how many levels and by whom...

We have worked on similar requirement but in that one they needed PDF file of the document where the acitons of approvers are saved along with their name and designations on the pdf.

Regards,

Anoop Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anoop.

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may be able to achieve this by triggering a workflow after creation of PO. This workflow will be triggered and mail will be send to concerned person for approval.

I hope this may help you.

Regards,

Deepa