Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign Automation - Rule to resending email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing the following scenario, using campaign automation:

Send an email with survey to a predefined target group. If the partner respond Yes to question A, a thank you email is sent and this partner is added to a specific target group. If partner respond No to question A, a thank you email is sent and the partner is added to a different target group.

Now we need to apply the following rule:

If no answers are received from the partner in the time period of 1 week, the initial email is resend to this partner.

How can we apply this rule in campaign automation?

Thanks and Regards,

SM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susana

Firstly you should create target group of non-responders. It may be done by some custom periodic job which analyzes presence of responce. After creating such group you have 2 options:

1. Assign non-responders target group to separate campaign element and create peroidic campaign element (option in campaign automation). In periodic campaign element you could define timestamp of resending.

2. Create your own rule which will match exactly your requirement. About creating custom rule you can read in this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3160169

Hope it helps,

Regards, EL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EL,

Thank you for your response.

As I understood there are no standard rule to do my requirement, right?

Using the first option that you suggest, I need to create another campaign or is possible to do this in the same campaign?

Thanks,

Susana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Susana

You can do this in the same campaign.

In addition maybe this nice document will clear question for you

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-5249

Hope it helps

Regards, EL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EL,

Thank you for your answer. I have created a campaign element for non responders with WF remove BP from TG as described in the document. Now it's working fine, thanks.

I've one more doubt. How can I say the campaign is completely executed?

I'm able to see and analyse all the campaigns that have been executed in the standard report "Marketing Contact Summary", but I can not see the campaigns with campaign automation with this report. As this report shows all the executed campaigns, my question is, why I cannot see here the camapigns with campaign automation?

Thanks and Regards,
Susana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a campaign element with non respondent assign work flow WS14000066 a non respondent target group is created  another campaign element for resending the initial email with communication -e mail fill in all like form of email ,questionaire ,email address of sender etc and use work flow WS14000061 and in the relative start date give 1 week.While giving the conditions in the decision node give when answer is NO date is --- 1 week in follow up step check thank you mail .

hope this may help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

How can I create a campaign element with non respondent? Which rule I have to use in decision node?

Thanks,

Susana