cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add dynamically image to an active form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to add in an active form an image for every product from a sales order. In the printed form it must be seen the images of the products.

In Product master data every product has an image attached as an URL. I need to get the address from the URL path on which the image is stored here and to be able to see the picture format, not the URL.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks and best regards,

Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you get url's from the attachments tab of your product master data, I believe you still can't use them in your print forms coz they need user authorization to access.

URL's start with your ByD domain ID, like https://my******.sapbydesign.com/ * / ***.png

Anything that starts with https://my******.sapbydesign.com needs user authorisation. You might have to find out some other way I guess!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Srivatsava, I think it whould be helpful to pass an extension field of type binary containing the binary of the image, to the form.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

I did what Alessandro wrote in the past. It was the same use case, a product picture for each product in a SalesOrder.

I created a BO extension with an element of type LANGUAGEINDEPENDENT_EXTENDED_Text. In ABSL coding for After-Modify I determine the product picture, convert it to base64 and store it in the new field. In Adobe Livecycle Designer I bind the Image on the text field. That works.

Regards, Frank

Jacques-Antoine
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

I do not succeed in using the images attached to my products.

Could you please help me on this matter and tell me how you did convert your Product picture to a base64?

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards.

Jacques-Antoine Ollier

Former Member
0 Kudos

For saying "Add dynamically image to an active form", do you mean to add dynamic image to form on a web page? If so, i googled this: Dynamically add New Image to Form | The ASP.NET Forums